• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:55:16 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

AOS Supercross 01 BETA 3

Started by rc4187, December 27, 2014, 02:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4187

December 27, 2014, 02:55:49 AM Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:24:23 PM by rc4187
Here is my first release. I know many of you feel the game isn't ready for supercross, but I've done so many test laps on this that it's really not an issue for me at all. Please enjoy.

UPDATED LINK FOR BETA 3
Download Link:
http://www.mxb-central.com/aos-supercross-01/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUZgfoK0GNA&feature=youtu.be

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It really is just a case of effort, you wanna race sx in this game you gotta work for it. Really looking forward to beta 3, the amount that changed I can't begin to imagine what this track would've ridden like back then, and apparently beta 3 will come with an sx track which should mean tracks like this will be so much better to ride. Good job man really like how this turned out. Now just need to put a few hundered laps down lol

Fangel

I've been putting a lot of laps into this SX track and it's awesome! I can usually do most of the sections pretty flawlessly however, the whoops kill me every time.
Also, the front wheel seems to be over sensitive.

Any pointers?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I have the same problem with the whoops :)

ChrisK

bevor enter whoops use clutch and lean back, i have no probs with the w.

rc4187

It helps to shift up a few gears and lug the bike through the whoops. Hitting the rev limiter makes the rear end skittish. Also... you can go through them at any angle, Just make sure your bike is upright on entry.

Those are things I've learned anyway. Pretty consistent with real world techniques actually.

teeds

Nice track, real tough to ride clean but getting there gradually. Whoops are a challenge but as some have said get the front wheel up just before and keep leaning back with the power on.

Only odd thing I've noticed is the pit board showing in the middle of the track just off the ground, anyone else seeing this?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Scuzzy285

im having trouble with the front tire being really wobbaly either when I land or when I take off any ideas yes its on the super x track
;D
Aerial Racing Team

teeds

On landing I've found it helps to lean forward to increase the chances that the arm wobble will not end in a fall. Might be the same for take off but that's probably being caused by a light front wheel while on the power? Pushing forward would help that but at the expense of some rear grip.

Scuzzy285

thanks for the reply but I ment on the takeoff of th jumps it wobbles then I usually and up flying off the track  8)
Aerial Racing Team

teeds

I get the same for takeoff and figured it was the rear getting a wriggle on under too much power for the grip level. I'm left with the feeling I need to smooth out the throttle application, maybe with some assistance from altered gearing?

rc4187

teeds

Cheers, this track makes more sense in b3, way more fun now.

Docfumi

I like this track, but the terrain is so dark I can't really see where I am going. :)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

ChrisK

Quote from: Docfumi on May 09, 2015, 07:40:55 PM
I like this track, but the terrain is so dark I can't really see where I am going. :)

+1