• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:19:32 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Baja Acres!!

Started by mx43racing, January 13, 2015, 06:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mx43racing

If anyone on here is from Michigan, you have heard of Baja Acres. This a track I have wanted to play for so long. If anyone wants try building this track it would be so amazing. If someone can start it id be glad to help. Thank you!!! :) :)

thisisdef

If I was more involved I would do it but I have no time. I'm also from Michigan.
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

mx43racing

I feel into remembrance of that track after watching some videos yesterday. I would love to do it honestly. I just don't even know where to start. If I had some help I would do as much as I could because I do have a decent amount of free time. Sadly I moved to Texas. I want to ride this track again, on here would bring all the memories back

rc4187

If you have the time on your hands... I say learn how. People on here will be ore than willing to answer your questions. Geo made a pretty good tutorial and the documentation is there as well. I'd give it a go, but I'm pretty far along on another track and barely have time to work on that one.