• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:20:23 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Upcoming paints

Started by Ruubs, September 18, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrandmx85

What do you guys think of my custom bike skin im working on? More for a personal skin I guess. If you guys like it I might consider releasing a more public version once completed. I actually still have a ton of work to do on this though.

GDUBMX

Thats pretty cool man, love the wheels an seat! Can you pm it to me in that current state, I got a nice set of gear to match that. :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

jbrandmx85

Quote from: gdubmx on October 08, 2014, 06:08:56 AM
Thats pretty cool man, love the wheels an seat! Can you pm it to me in that current state, I got a nice set of gear to match that. :)
I'll shoot you a link sometime tomorrow

rc4187

Beast2013

I've been working on a Red Bull ktm the exact same. But it looks a fair bit different   >:(

Fangel

October 15, 2014, 12:37:52 PM #140 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:24:54 PM by Fangel
Still getting used to skinning. What do you think of this?

-

-

EDIT:

Here's a photo on the stand:

Thanks.

GDUBMX

Looks cool mate. Nice attention to detail with the little things.

Fangel

Thanks a lot! It's very encouraging. Do you think it's something people would use? I have some designs laying around that I am considering releasing, but I don't know if the quality is to poor. As I've said. I am very new :)

radtad988

gdubmx am i better to use gimp or photoshop cs5
RAW 2 STROKE

GDUBMX

Personally I prefer gimp, a. Because its free and b. Because I think its easier to use.

MXK_cdub85

Been working on this when I can over the last 2 days. Lots of sloppy stuff going on, but I'm getting bored with it as I can not figure out the Norm/Spec maps  :'( I'm making some gear to go along with it, release will be soon.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice!! That's really tight man, gonna look great covered in mud in beta 3!

GDUBMX

𝖙𝖋𝖈

That looks super tight Gdub! Looking forward to getting a go on these new skins..

JoonaT

Gdub woah!

If someone makes Josh Hansen's 2015 Kawi, i will find you, and i will hug you.  ;)

;D ;D ;D