• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:22:00 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Parts weight

Started by PiBoSo, February 05, 2015, 05:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: JoonaT on February 16, 2015, 09:23:30 PM
Say if you need info about 125cc/250cc two-stroker!
I have Ktm Exc 250 and 125 Kawi.

- Joona

Sure, thank you.
Any data is welcome.

grimm

I deal with so much bike stuff regularly I totally forgot this was needed! I'll get to weighing parts asap, and get a front/back weight on my '99 YZ400F (beginning of the four stroke MX machine). I think I could also pull it apart to whatever degree you want in order to get accurate weights on seperate parts or assemblies as they are. I have to rebuild the top end, and it's getting pretty tired, time to sort it all out before summer arrives. I'll post it up or send a PM when I get to it, didn't mean to totally forgot.  :-[
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!

PiBoSo

Quote from: grimm on March 01, 2016, 08:05:18 AM
I deal with so much bike stuff regularly I totally forgot this was needed! I'll get to weighing parts asap, and get a front/back weight on my '99 YZ400F (beginning of the four stroke MX machine). I think I could also pull it apart to whatever degree you want in order to get accurate weights on seperate parts or assemblies as they are. I have to rebuild the top end, and it's getting pretty tired, time to sort it all out before summer arrives. I'll post it up or send a PM when I get to it, didn't mean to totally forgot.  :-[

Thank you.