• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:25:35 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Simulator Replacement?

Started by MotardMatt, February 01, 2014, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

showtimemx

Quote from: Motoboss on February 03, 2014, 11:49:52 PM
Its awesome to see a lot of old guys coming out of the wood work... :) Tanner?

Tanner is just Showtime, as you can tell back in the 1990's Jeremy McGrath was a big deal and as a kid he was a super hero.  Tanner is a stud though guy has incredible talent with video editing and screenshots.  I'm more on the modeling and track side.  anyways really looking forward to hopefully seeing some of the old group make some great content if the game is super fun.

Hey There Guy

If studded tires are part of the initial release I will be a happy camper!

MX181

Quote from: showtimemx on February 04, 2014, 04:19:42 AM
Quote from: Motoboss on February 03, 2014, 11:49:52 PM
Its awesome to see a lot of old guys coming out of the wood work... :) Tanner?
anyways really looking forward to hopefully seeing some of the old group make some great content if the game is super fun.
or will the new boys have there match?  ;) :P :P :P

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

sad_nag_sutures

i for one am super excited to see the end of mx simulator. i personally have always been scared to create an account on there forum or even play multiplayer after playing single player for 4+ years.

obviously after watching these quick videos, i can tell you that mx sim will be no more within a few months. not only can i tell that the physics and gameplay are miles better; i can see that most people migrating from mx simulator to this community will be able to contribute to the growth of our game as a whole.

people like phathry25 who often seem to alienate newcomers to the community and seem to believe that they are defiantly better than other people will eventually destroy the foundation that jlv has shakily built.

i am excited to see the people here from mx sim, such as evans711 and motardmatt, who should be able to help us grow this game past what mx simulator has grown to. obviously you guys have been stunted by the mx simulator community and have not been able to constructively contribute to it because of this cyber bullying, which ravages the mx simulator forums and online servers.

i can't wait to see what piboso can create as he has obviously been much more successful with creating/publishing gp-bikes than jlv has been with mx simulator.

MXkingUSA

Yeah, i agree.
Phantry25
PumaXCS
Ohagen75
AWood
Attacker5

Just to name a few. as long as those jerks stay away this place will be rad.
"lets ride"

giopanda

Quote from: MXkingUSA on February 10, 2014, 11:47:36 AM
Yeah, i agree.
Phantry25
PumaXCS
Ohagen75
AWood
Attacker5

this is how to be loved on a forum.
well done sir

PiBoSo

Yeah, i agree.
Phantry25
PumaXCS
Ohagen75
AWood
Attacker5

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=43.0
It's not nice to write a "blacklist" as first post.

PiBoSo

Everyone, please calm down.
MX Bikes is not meant to be the "end" of anything.
Each software has strong and weak points, there is no "perfect" one. There are a lot of very good MX games on the market, MX Bikes is just meant to give one more alternative to fans.

GDUBMX

when can we expect some new info then piboso? such as a new screenshot with the new rider model or perhaps a new video showing some scrubbing or something. lol sorry i had to ask!! :D
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MX181

Quote from: gdubmx on February 10, 2014, 01:26:11 PM
when can we expect some new info then piboso? such as a new screenshot with the new rider model or perhaps a new video showing some scrubbing or something. lol sorry i had to ask!! :D

he is keeping us all on our toes for good reason hopefuly  :P

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

AWood

Yeah, i agree.
Phantry25
PumaXCS
Ohagen75
AWood
Attacker5

Whoa whoa whoa. That's not a very nice thing to wake up to in the morning....  Damn.

I'm just here because I love motocross. I will still play MXS, I still do play Reflex and Alive and MVA. It's not the death of anything I just want to play a motocross game and have fun. Now idk what your problem is and I'm not gonna argue, but 2 of those other people are very nice and respected people.

sad_nag_sutures

every time i see a post by people such as pumaxcs or phathry25, it is condescending and hateful.  from my experiences, awood seems like an extremely kind, thoughtful, and patient individual, but he has been alienated by grouches. i can't wait to see how much better this game will obviously be with all the respectful members of the rotting husk of a community that mx simulator is.

GDUBMX

Quote from: sad_nag_sutures on February 10, 2014, 05:19:44 PM
this game will obviously be with all the respectful members of the rotting husk of a community that mx simulator is.
lol rotting husk ha ha. Tell it like it is
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Phathry25

Hi there everybody!

You can all sleep easy tonight knowing I'll gladly share my opinions here too.

sad_nag_sutures

we don't care. go back to being a caustic asshole on the mx simulator forums.