• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:58:21 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Paleta Raceway v.1.0 (BETA 3)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 02, 2015, 01:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

March 02, 2015, 01:32:17 AM Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:57:39 PM by 𝖙𝖋𝖈
Hey,

WARNING this track is from Beta 3!! That was 4 years ago. I guess it still works but it's not made to deform. Link updated - Thanks Teeds!

Here you got Paleta Raceway. Just wanted to release another one before beta 3 so you all got something new to play with. I wanted to make Pala but really couldn't deal with a replica, just wanted to make something fantasy as I find it more enjoyable to be creative so it's just supposed to be a generic Cali type track. It's got what you'd expect,  big doubles, step ups, tables, whoops, a big uphill step up, and pits and gates for 20 riders. Also the race data and marshals should be spot on, unlike Field 44 where the marshals float which I will update for beta 3 - At least I hope so, won't know until we run it online I suppose!

Hope you all enjoy it, the textures aren't perfect and neither is the scenery, but the heightmaps good and it's better than nothing! No collision, I could have added it but there isn't really anywhere I could see it was going to benefit the overall experience, so have fun and if you go off track it's not a major problem. I can add collision in on the beta 3 recompile if you guys would rather have it.

PiBoSo hope you don't mind me throwing a few of your banners up on this track!

https://mega.nz/#!Vg4F3CKS!RBmXEs0TA6nU1ulyY-OnXyX3eumjJhN690YvhSlk5AE  <-- DOWNLOAD

MXK_cdub85

Dude.. quality work! No contest, this is the best track for MXB in my opinion at the moment. The feeling of flow is awesome here. Great job brotha, you killed it!

Mace-x

Yes!!!

this track is awesome fats, thank you so much, i´ll be ripping a good amount of laps in this one for sure! :D

Vortex_Damien

Decided to pick up mxb again today and glad i did... amazing track fat.. glad to see people still into the game..

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice to see you guys enjoying it! Can't wait to recompile for Beta 3 and see how the terrain deformation goes down  :D

daffernn

Quote from: TheFatController on March 02, 2015, 11:35:56 AM
Nice to see you guys enjoying it! Can't wait to recompile for Beta 3 and see how the terrain deformation goes down  :D
Best track by far, good job!

teeds

Cheers Fats, will be rinsing this later on
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Jamieke22

Fats bruh love this man
Its fast you can throw some big ass whips for sure
Well i need to know how to do whips first :D
10/10
Could you maybe try Lommel from Belgium?

boune299

merci pour se travail . le jeux grandi grâce a vous !
thank you 10 / 10 !!!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks for the kind words  :D

Not sure about Lommel, looks like nothing but whoops all the way round lol, not sure that would translate well in MXB! Have been thinking about Matterly Basin for a while, but gotta finish up TNMX for beta 3 first.

Jamieke22

Yeh Matterly Basin Looks like a nice track for sure!
Cheers man stay awesome!

rc4187

Well made. Great flow. Lots of lines. Works nicely.

nuovaic

Great track Fats! This is the first track I can get around with a big grin ;D, all the way round.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

March 05, 2015, 10:23:00 AM #13 Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:24:43 AM by TheFatController
Glad you all like! Had fun riding this with teeds and dakota last night :)

btw - who is dakota?  ???

teeds

Had some real good races on this track. Really had to start thinking about race craft instead of where will I crash next, which is nice  :)

Quote from: TheFatController on March 05, 2015, 10:23:00 AM
btw - who is dakota?  ???

All we know is  http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=397.0  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba