• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:44:06 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Who is Snappe?

Started by Phathry25, February 10, 2014, 09:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phathry25

I don't believe you've ever introduced yourself, or I missed it in the PiBoSo forum. Maybe you don't care to?...

Just curious what your background is and what your purpose is here? Just working on MX Bikes or on all four titles? 8)

Arvoss

Has PiBoSo ever introduced himself?  ??? I prefer when developers are mysterious :P

AWood

Quote from: gdubmx on February 10, 2014, 10:39:31 PM
Funny I asked this very question last week to piboso and was told it was "weird" and "creepy" by another user..
You asked different stuff.

Plus. Phat is phat. You don't argue with phat

REDRUM

Why on these forums do I often see people quoting posts which I cannot see?

As above with 'AWood' quoting 'gdubmx', I see no posts from the user 'gdubmx' in this thread and is often the case in many threads I read on these forums...

(I realise this is OT)

MX181

Quote from: gdubmx on March 08, 2014, 10:30:26 AM
I deleted it as it was irrelevant to the game and off topic. I'll probably delete this too. I don't want to end up like 2 or 3 of these guys that continuously rape post irrelevant junk on the forum.

Bwhahahaha a few words from others and you guys are running scared haha. Who cares if you post count is high. It's when you are having a IM like conversation with someone on a post haha.

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

ChrisK

is snappe still involved, didnt read anything from him last weeks

MotoRogers499

Quote from: ChrisK on March 09, 2014, 09:33:02 AM
is snappe still involved, didnt read anything from him last weeks

He's still involved, im sure, but he's just not as active as PiBoSo. I saw him online a couple days ago.

I'd still like to know who he is. Just a friend of PiBoSo's? Or maybe a proven game developer that PiBoSo tracked down and asked for assistance in the MXB project. Google didn't give me much lol

Snappe

Yep still here, still busy working on MXB. Should be something new to see soon.
I've worked with PiBoSo for many years, I'm responsible for the environment & character art in KRP & GPB (and all art in MXB).

MotoRogers499

Quote from: Snappe on March 09, 2014, 06:29:50 PM
I've worked with PiBoSo for many years, I'm responsible for the environment & character art in KRP & GPB (and all art in MXB).

Great news!!

Thats cool, Can't wait to see what you guys put out next!

Jeston

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 09, 2014, 06:43:18 PM
Quote from: Snappe on March 09, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

Great news!!

Thats cool, Can't wait to see what you guys put out next!

Sounds like something big, too. PiBoSo and Snappe have said something about it, looking forward to seeing what they release for sure.