• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:31:37 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Paleta Raceway v.1.0 (BETA 3)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 02, 2015, 01:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

This track is awesome  :D we need more of this kind.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Well my best on the 350xf is a 1.29 something.. But teeds I think has managed a 1.27 on the 250xf, but he is super fast lol.

Ruubs

Quote from: geofanatec on March 15, 2015, 10:14:34 PM
Quote from: TheFatController on March 15, 2015, 10:01:45 PM
Well my best on the 350xf is a 1.29 something.. But teeds I think has managed a 1.27 on the 250xf, but he is super fast lol.

WTF!!!!

I've taken too long of a break! Way off pace!
Ye Teeds got a 1.27.7 on the 250xf if i remember correctly. I've managed to get a 1.27.1 on a 250xf, a 1.26 should be possible for sure.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You guys are in a different league lol.

I like making the tracks and getting the back end out, I'll leave the lap times to the pros lol

arnzzz

I just got a 1.35.47 on the 350

Thats my fastest to date, ill try the 250 but i seem to be slower on that

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Geo: Don't really know, I think my average with 1 crash would be between 130 - 140

Nice arnzzz, keep at it man, 250 actually suits the track more, the more you nail it on the 350 the more you really have to hold back on some jumps

arnzzz

Quote from: TheFatController on March 16, 2015, 12:46:41 AM
Geo: Don't really know, I think my average with 1 crash would be between 130 - 140

Nice arnzzz, keep at it man, 250 actually suits the track more, the more you nail it on the 350 the more you really have to hold back on some jumps

OK, so i just tried the 250 and im actually really happy with it. I had tried before but couldn't make the final jump before the turn to the finish, i was always coming up short.

So i opened the garage and clicked some buttons (don't know which lol) and now i can clear that jump.

So after about 5 laps i hit within half a second of my 350 time, and bearing in mind i have put MANY hours into the 350 that is pretty impressive. I think i can probably knock another 3 seconds off that because i know where im being very sloppy :)

arnzzz

nickuzick

Best, most ride-able track in the game period.  8)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Good job arnzzz  ;D definitely more enjoyable, I just have trouble keeping the 250 upright sometimes lol

Thanks nickuzick, glad you guys like it  8)

teeds

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 15, 2015, 10:17:41 PM
Ye Teeds got a 1.27.7 on the 250xf if i remember correctly. I've managed to get a 1.27.1 on a 250xf, a 1.26 should be possible for sure.

Chalked up a 1.26.9 the other night and been way up on it too at one point, there's a 1.25 in there I reckon.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

teeds

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Jesus teeds lol.. Good job man  ;D Wonder if lap times are going to rise or fall in B3..

teeds

Hmm I'd guess slower but can't decide if the deforming terrain will make life harder due to the extra roughness or will it give extra grip due to a groove forming, for instance, on the inside of flat turns. But then if those grooves get too deep (as in IRL) they might get slower, and will we get only grooves or also bumps in the grooves where braking or accelerating takes place? If not it might also be feasible for track makers to bake in solid rough terrain under the deformable stuff to make riders change line after the best one is too worn out/deep? Come on B3  ;D

Pib said he's going to reset the recorded times, I wonder if the motonline-france guys will do the same.

thisisdef

Please release Paletta for the new track tools!!!!!!
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.