• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

October 02, 2024, 12:20:24 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta19 available! :)

Over Under Bridge.... who has them???

Started by SPEED396, September 25, 2024, 09:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPEED396

So I recently just spent over two days investing in learning the development process for making tracks... during so I could have swore I came across one if not two different models of Over/Under Bridges; Did I just immerse myself too deep to the point I was hallucinating O/U's???

MY QUESTION IN SHORT: Who has an over_under bridge I could use?

I see the one used in the ARL series but can't find where to get that NOR did I re-locate the bridge a community member made who I am probably mistaken but I want to say they made the bridge top only and used Mouks tuff blocks as the barrier for the under lane.

LASTLY if it is better for me to take a crack at modeling my own would one of you GREATS point me in the right direction.

I have spent more then just two days into reading and learning from as many as people who are reputable.... SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I MISSED THE POST I AM LOOKING FOR; right now I feel like I did not see what I think I saw and I HATE TO BE THE GUY WHO ASKS FOR HELP, when I normally can find my way there. 

kind regards,
 sincerely
SPEED

(BACKGROUND) I came through all the ranks from MCM, to MXS, now here to MXB.... I intend to help the community in all the ways I can; I share the same bit of TFC's desire to create more then play though since coming from the MXS world into MXB, as an ex-professional's pov and IMO this game is the real deal simulator.

THANK YOU PiBOSO, thank you to your entire crew; thank you community members for sustaining a great online MX community in search of a better more realistic experience.