• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:13:40 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Protecting your paints?

Started by CSchmied986, March 30, 2016, 05:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

Ya its a real weird area for me because if i could i would just give out the psd but i cant. Whatever happens is going to happen, im just trying to do my best to make the community and creator both happy. And i will link how to contact the creator and maybe he will give people to the actual psd.

CSchmied986

Yes, everything is totally fixed thanks to some help im getting.

Mace-x

let´s make a new template for the bike and problem solved right?
you could still use your team graphics in the new template  :)

StoneRider

Quote from: TheFatController on March 30, 2016, 07:16:46 PM
take the PSD, take the cutout layer only and pack the bike with it black and white.

i bought this bike too. this is my template on it and some of my 3D part like the fmf pipe, the neken bar, the start kit... and i also skin all the factory parts. the original release was a stock kawi. i'm 100% agree with fats idea let's just put a cut out on it and let other skinner do their own graphics. it seems fair to me

CSchmied986

If you want to release a cutout thats up to you cause you paid too. Then people could just credit you for the cutout and me for the model import. BTW, the paints are in 2048 in this game, not 4096.

CSchmied986

Quote from: MotoStar on March 30, 2016, 07:11:01 PM
maybe if someone wants to create a new template and re make all the parts, shading, etc. but that would be a ton of work. Im just trying to give something cool to the community without making anyone mad  8) The bikes new geom and engn are awesome and i cant wait for people to test it. Will be coming with SM bikes as well. Should be uploaded by tomorrow.
But to be fair to Jay, i would have them send a cutout to you and have you put it on the parts and shading. I personally would at least make a quality requirement because hundreds of hours have gone into this model and parts.

CSchmied986

I totally agree with you geo! i dont get it either. My point the whole time was that i was just going on the wishes of the model creator.

CSchmied986

Lol, i'm about to blow your mind!!!!! He just wants money  ;D ;) But ya just trying to respect his wishes. 2016 FE KTM coming soon!

GDUBMX

Quote from: MotoStar on March 31, 2016, 01:57:06 AM
Lol, i'm about to blow your mind!!!!! He just wants money  ;D ;) But ya just trying to respect his wishes. 2016 FE KTM coming soon!
Honestly I don't think this community is the community to start selling content too,  it's seems to have reached the boiling point of at Mxs, we always stipulated that we didn't want the same type of community here.  Donations yes, free content yes.  Set prices,no. Like others have said,  if one feels the content is good enough and worth it then they would likely donate.  We're not all out to just download everything for free and never give back at all.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

CSchmied986

Nth ate why I was at least going to upload with some graphics people could use. I'm sure people will get ahold of it eventually, I'm just happy to upload the model and how good it is.

Phil Doyon

+1 !

Quote from: MotoStar on March 31, 2016, 02:59:57 AM
Nth ate why I was at least going to upload with some graphics people could use. I'm sure people will get ahold of it eventually, I'm just happy to upload the model and how good it is.

Phil Doyon | MotoStar
Phil Doyon | OldDadz