• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:54:13 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Ended topic

Started by CSchmied986, April 04, 2016, 06:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

April 04, 2016, 06:57:43 AM Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:36:35 AM by NorCal 986

Braap570

Great stuff dude! Cant wait to Play mxb again when im heading Home in 2 months.

pacopastor34

It was a pleasure!!!!! Can't wait to see all the people flying in paleta with this amazing bike. ;D ;D ;D

nico_ktm19

pacopastor34

Geo, it will be available in gtx servers for the next race?

pacopastor34

Mmmmm. I'm going to change of manufacturer for the next race... :)

GDUBMX

Nice release but what happened to the engine and exhaust quality, they look really blurry and quite poor. Also there is no front sprocket and the front fork rake angle looks like you've rode into a wall and bent them haha.  It's seems too close to the bike and too upright?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

StoneRider

wow it looks really great in game this time !! and the Geom seems really good too ! it want to wheelie all the time and the front end is a bit slipery i find. but with some good setups... thanks again guys :)

StoneRider

Quote from: gdubmx on April 04, 2016, 03:54:52 PM
Nice release but what happened to the engine and exhaust quality, they look really blurry and quite poor. Also there is no front sprocket and the front fork rake angle looks like you've rode into a wall and bent them haha.  It's seems too close to the bike and too upright?

for me the front fork is fine. It's more the crf that look like a bobber ^^. and for the poor quality of the general skin, i think it come from the norm and his alpha canal with the spec. and may be the size of the targa file. it seems too small and loose quality. cuz the original model is just soo precise

StoneRider

Okay i just look at and it's a norm problem guys. the size is fine but there is no spec on the alpha canal of the norm. i can fix it and i will :)

StoneRider

Here is the norm. Just unpack your paint replace the kxf_n.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwh8bnfb9ykee53/kxf_n.rar

And Gdub, finaly, may be your right about this fork... x)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Also.. how come the side of the bike that's in shadow is the lightest and the side of the bike in the light is darker? ???

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

CSchmied986

i personally love the rake angle because it is very stable and can corner tighter than xf bikes. (IMO)

CSchmied986

Quote from: TheFatController on April 04, 2016, 05:21:55 PM
Also.. how come the side of the bike that's in shadow is the lightest and the side of the bike in the light is darker? ???
Ya I wonder how that could be?