• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:15:55 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Roll Call --- Location ?

Started by NorthEastMX, April 05, 2016, 03:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzaChet

I was watching my PS3 ripping through a download the other day and was reminded how long it would take to d/l a 1mb file on my 2400 baud modem on the Amiga. 45 minutes!!! Had to pass the time, like do laundry, overhaul the transmission and move my weights to the attic.  :o
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

ryanmx25

Dayton, Oh
United States
18 Y/o looks like I might be the youngest, as far as people posting in this thread :D
Picked up this game a couple days ago to switch it up from sim a bit (Been racing the whole supercross series) and now this is all I've played all week 8) I've been online with some buddies that just started playing too, wish some more people would come!

Juusoavk

Juusoavk
Kaarina
Finland
Age 15 I will take the youngest spot :D

I'm coming from MX VS ATV Reflex.

Braap570

Braap / Braap570
Age 25
Germany

74med |GHOST

Mace-x

Nice to see some people joining the fun, Hi guys!  :)

NorthEastMX

Didn't think this post would be so popular ...   Boy was I wrong !  LOL   8) 8)

GCF

Cicero, NY
United States

Had to reply after seeing all the comments about mcm and mcm2. Those were some good days. X-Times, The ORN, online tourneys !!
<---   OCR_cruz

bikelife frex

Canada , quebec , montreal
Age 21
Favorite sport :motocross
Own bike yz450f 2007
Thx piboso best game ever

NorthEastMX

Nice to see more MCM guys here..  Its growing more and more !

Quote from: GCF on May 20, 2016, 08:51:02 PM
Cicero, NY
United States

Had to reply after seeing all the comments about mcm and mcm2. Those were some good days. X-Times, The ORN, online tourneys !!
<---   OCR_cruz

MUD

Canada, Between Houses (gonna maybe be in Ontario or Québec, IDK real estate agents are jerkoffs), 25

Used to eat those sugar packets you're supposed to put in the coffee and Alpine-Ski and play Hockey.

X-games/Vans Triple Crown sealed the deal fo me, mcm2/MTX:mototrax was where it's at (The Big Table to Gap to Mellow Landing on the the St louis SX track was frickin ridonculous to clear.) then mvaU, mvaR, mvaA, then finally submitted to the Sim, Now here after 5 Dirt/MX bikes and a Street bike(+ cars, trucks, tractors, skidsteers, go karts, and Tonkas, and the Bigwheel, and bikes/tricycles) Crusty Demons and Nitro Circus and the infamous Fresno Smooth got me through the Injury, still can't through a ball worth a damn though, lol.

ZATOX02 [FR]

ZATOX02
Reims , France
29 years old
fan of motocross and motorcycling in general.
it's a nice post it allows to see the origins of each and to know a little more about each :D

hodge47

hodge47
Mt.Vernon, Illinois
United States

joao santos 17

joao santos
santarem -portugal
28 years old

NorthEastMX

Bump .. any other newbies here ?