• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:54:31 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Kawasaki 250/450/450sm V2.1

Started by StoneRider, April 14, 2016, 03:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Yeah man the rc250 n 450 ride awesome. No disrespect to anyone but imo rc's physics tweaks are the best.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

pacopastor34

Quote from: geofanatec on June 07, 2016, 03:38:34 AM
Well.......I didn't say that to distract you from releasing the bike though ;)

Be crazy to put all that work in and NOT release it!

So ya, we still want your bike :)

(hope I am speaking for everyone there)

RC....what are you waiting? we want RC250 and 450!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And geo +1 for keep the link being the last man standing in the bikegate! Our Willian Wallace.

StoneRider

June 07, 2016, 04:05:20 PM #107 Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 04:08:36 PM by StoneRider
OK after a long reflection, trying to put myself in everybody's shoes and try to understand the situation from everybody's point of view.

Firt of all, i want to thank all of you for your support and for stand behind me all long. i don't want money from any of you... i don't care about money. i really, really appriciate it and that's prove that the mxb community is the best i ever seen so far. OK, it's kind of new... but i'll fight to keep it that way for sure. I never saw that much respect in a community. That's why i want to apologie for my first comments.... Lot of fck and shit and... It's pretty hard to explain myself in another language...  swearing is the easy solution. I'm not that kind of person.

I can't believe how Jay and m121c just makes some "rules" to justify what are they doing. Just for you to know, m121c made a honda (one of the best model i ever seen)
He's selling it 100$. ONLY JM AND PSD. 100$ without a model. Yeah you hear me well.

i'm not going to listen a bunch of hustlers who are just killing there own game. (what am i saying ? they don't even play it...!)

I've been throught different state. First, hanger obviously. i was close to release all this shit all over the internet to give Jay a good reason to cry. But i'm not a dick. He is.
After that i was just sad to see how they can justify themself this way with some shitty argument and it drive's me crazy to see how they feel superior about them self. they are not afraid of anything that's just crazy.
Quote from: Jay on June 06, 2016, 11:56:44 AM
Also if by allot you mean a few hundred- please re access your view of allot of money
What kind of fuck can even say something like this. Do you vote Trump...?

Anyway, i made my descision. the link will remain. On MXBC or not, the bike will be accepted on servers or not, but it will for sure remain and be disponible and updated for MXB riders.

Once again thank all of you guys. But i'm gonna stop importing bikes for now. We have enought ^^ I'm just gonna make some gears and tracks...

Enjoy the kawi

StoneRider

Owh ! and yea, we still want your bike RC :D

PizzaChet

Quote from: StoneRider on June 07, 2016, 04:05:20 PM
I can't believe how Jay and m121c just makes some "rules" to justify what are they doing. Just for you to know, m121c made a honda (one of the best model i ever seen)
He's selling it 100$. ONLY JM AND PSD. 100$ without a model. Yeah you hear me well.

Also if by allot you mean a few hundred- please re access your view of allot of money

Jay's an Aussie or Kiwi, so he can't vote. He also boasted that he's made almost $20,000 from MXS model sales. m121c did bring up Trump protesters whilst trying to defend selling a model. So there ya go.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

pacopastor34

OK after a long reflection, trying to put myself in everybody's shoes and try to understand the situation from everybody's point of view.

Firt of all, i want to thank all of you for your support and for stand behind me all long. i don't want money from any of you... i don't care about money. i really, really appriciate it and that's prove that the mxb community is the best i ever seen so far. OK, it's kind of new... but i'll fight to keep it that way for sure. I never saw that much respect in a community. That's why i want to apologie for my first comments.... Lot of fck and shit and... It's pretty hard to explain myself in another language...  swearing is the easy solution. I'm not that kind of person.

i'm not going to listen a bunch of hustlers who are just killing there own game. (what am i saying ? they don't even play it...!)

I've been throught different state. First, hanger obviously. i was close to release all this shit all over the internet to give Jay a good reason to cry. But i'm not a dick. He is.
After that i was just sad to see how they can justify themself this way with some shitty argument and it drive's me crazy to see how they feel superior about them self. they are not afraid of anything that's just crazy.

Anyway, i made my descision. the link will remain. On MXBC or not, the bike will be accepted on servers or not, but it will for sure remain and be disponible and updated for MXB riders.

Once again thank all of you guys. But i'm gonna stop importing bikes for now. We have enought ^^ I'm just gonna make some gears and tracks...

Enjoy the kawi

Nice to read that. I've been struggling for that and I expected that reply. Those hustlers can't win.

Niko Mouk

June 07, 2016, 05:28:27 PM #111 Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:32:24 PM by Niko Mouk
Quote from: HornetMaX on June 06, 2016, 08:20:30 PM
I'm kind of curios to know if Jay asked the bike makers (Kawa, KTM) permission to model their bikes and sell the result for profit. Because you see, here too there's a grey area concerning property of content ...
8)

Quote from: StoneRider on June 07, 2016, 04:05:20 PMI'm just gonna make some (...) tracks...
You don't know how to make tracks  ;D  :-*
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

m121c

Enjoy the kawi

Don't bring U.S. politics into anything if you don't live here... you get your information most likely from our media and what you see on facebook... if you actually lived here you would know basing any type of bias based off of those sources is the most ridiculous thing you can do. I won't publicly announce who I support because it's not anyone's business but my own. Not sure why this election is such a big deal to people who don't live here.. not to mention the "split" it has caused. Apparently it's a question of intelligence if you support another candidate not that same as another individual? Alright enough politics, this will go no where.

Moving on, I'm defending an artists work. There is no written moral statement saying it's wrong for someone to sell their hard work. However, in my eyes, you are a completely wrong if you find it okay to takes someones hard work and pass it along to an entire community when it's not their wishes, not to mention it's a clear form of pirating. How you don't see that being wrong... I have no clue.

You all are hell bent to be better than the MXS community but you half ass drag all of that communities content over here. I've been apart of this forum for awhile, just hardly jump into conversation.. and I can already tell the mentality is the same as the community over at MXS. Good luck!

StoneRider

Quote from: Niko Mouk on June 07, 2016, 05:28:27 PM
You don't know how to make tracks  ;D  :-*

i'm learning ! where are yours hu ?? :P

GDUBMX

M121c,  please elaborate on "drag all of that communities content"

There has been zero content "dragged" since this games inception until recently, which 1 or 2 guys from MXS join this forum and start to import mxgp heightmaps and 8 bikes. 

The people who have been here from the start and just created content haven't dragged anything.  You should contact those persons directly about your issue instead of just throwing out blanket accusations and generalising.

As for the mentality, I'm yet to find anyone on this forum that carries the such self importance attitude that most of you seem to have.  It seems so far the ones that have shown up here seem to think they are an elite pro of everything and that everyone,everything and anything created here is somehow mediocre and inferior. Please spare us the  rock star attitude, it's embarrassing.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PizzaChet

I can also tell you that m121c is pretending to be mature in here. His avoidance, name calling and politic-baiting tactics are on full display elsewhere. Lecturing people all over the place about justifying the steep cost of content.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

pacopastor34

Quote from: gdubmx on June 07, 2016, 08:25:46 PM
M121c,  please elaborate on "drag all of that communities content"

There has been zero content "dragged" since this games inception until recently, which 1 or 2 guys from MXS join this forum and start to import mxgp heightmaps and 8 bikes. 

The people who have been here from the start and just created content haven't dragged anything.  You should contact those persons directly about your issue instead of just throwing out blanket accusations and generalising.

As for the mentality, I'm yet to find anyone on this forum that carries the such self importance attitude that most of you seem to have.  It seems so far the ones that have shown up here seem to think they are an elite pro of everything and that everyone,everything and anything created here is somehow mediocre and inferior. Please spare us the  rock star attitude, it's embarrassing.

Totally agree!! But we are not guys from mxs. We are guys from Spain and France and our home ;) :D :). And MXGP tracks files at least have their own license that allows some things like use them giving credit to the author and never get any money benefit from them. The creator is a very professional person.

BadStar

Hey RC.. I'm actually enjoy the msm's with skins, so please don't feel the need to only produce replica's.. would love an more RC brand bikes in the collection man!!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

m121c

When I say same mentality, I mean your attitude and respect towards creators. There is no understanding, only narrow views and assumptions. Believe it or not a lot if people are "for the community" over at the mxs community as well. Ironically, those are also the usual people who don't actually contribute and don't actually give a shit about anything or anyone but their free content.

Quote from: PizzaChet on June 07, 2016, 08:49:34 PM
I can also tell you that m121c is pretending to be mature in here. His avoidance, name calling and politic-baiting tactics are on full display elsewhere. Lecturing people all over the place about justifying the steep cost of content.

PizzaChet (should I refer to you as TeamHavocRacing instead?), you still bitter about the roasting you got on the sim forum? I'd probably be mad too if someone half my age made me out to be fool, I understand.

Funny how you changed your name for this forum.. Yet still try to put out insults and false accusations about me. Now who's the one pretending to be mature? How hypocritical of you to call me out for avoidance, if I remember right that was your exact tactic in our discussion prior to this. Huh, funny.

Have a nice day "PizzaChet"