• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:51:43 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

help me i dont know how to install paints and custom bike (models)

Started by zapz, April 11, 2016, 11:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapz

how do you install custom bikes or paints i dont have rider or bike folder pls help! 

Wedgewood

bikes.pkz and rider.pkz are zipped files,  use a program like 7zip to extract the folders from these zip files.

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

zapz

i dont have my rider and bikes.pkz or something in zip folder

𝖙𝖋𝖈

zapz

Juusoavk

Quote from: zapz on April 12, 2016, 10:13:45 AM
i have the full version of this awesome game ofcourse

Then you want to go into the folder where you installed MX Bikes. Then you will find 7 .pkz files there. If you have 7zip or WinRAR you can open the files. When you open the bikes.pkz for example you find a bikes folder inside it. Copy that folder to the installation folder of MX Bikes. If you want to install a custom model then you just drag the custom bike folder to the bikes folder. If you want to install paints there is a paints folder under every bike. Copy the .pnt file to the paints folder for the correct bike. Same goes for rider, except when you have extracted the folder out of the rider.pkz you want to create two folders inside of it named "boots" and "gloves". You shouldn't create a paints folder inside "boots" and "gloves", just copy the .pnt into there. There is a paints folder inside the rider folder, but this is only for jerseys and pants.

BadStar

the link I pasted was to this by one of the devs, create this folder structure. no need to open/unpack any of the files inside the mxbikes folder, just create them (either way i guess)

Create a directory(folder)structure in the MX Bikes install folder:

bikes
   350xf
      paints
rider
   paints
   boots
   gloves
   helmets
         paints

Copy the .pnt file into the correct folder.

For example, a rider kit .pnt would go in:
MX Bikes/rider/paints

A helmet .pnt would go in:
Mx Bikes/rider/helmets/default/paints

A bike livery .pnt would go in:
bikes/350xf/paints
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime