• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:32:25 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Clutching

Started by 2tfanatic, April 16, 2016, 01:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2tfanatic

Does anyone know how to let the clutch go without stalling or having to put full gas on the throttle in mxb?

I tried putting the left trigger and right for throttle but my Xbox controller doesn't let me press on the twobat the same time, so my clutch is on square..

Juusoavk

Quote from: Rhyveeo on April 16, 2016, 01:17:37 PM
Does anyone know how to let the clutch go without stalling or having to put full gas on the throttle in mxb?

I tried putting the left trigger and right for throttle but my Xbox controller doesn't let me press on the twobat the same time, so my clutch is on square..

You should play with the smoothing settings for the clutch in the settings.

2tfanatic

Quote from: Juusoavk on April 17, 2016, 12:05:16 AM

You should play with the smoothing settings for the clutch in the settings.

Thanks I'll try that out because to not stall I have to rev the engine and release clutch so that shoots the bike forwards but I don't like that.

Steven

You can use the Xinput plugin to get indepentend triggers.
If you don't have a stick free you could also try the steering stick vertical axis for the clutch for example (with a deadzone to not accidently pull the clutch).

CSchmied986

Why not run auto clutch?

2tfanatic

Quote from: NorCal 986 on April 18, 2016, 07:38:40 PM
Why not run auto clutch?

Because i'm not all about that auto clutch :)