• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:07:14 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Gaming

Started by Ruubs, April 24, 2014, 06:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

+1 earnie. Dayz SA will be better than the mods when its complete. Overpoch sounds cool, I haven't even played overwatch so maybe I'll check that out. Is there pve servers? Do you fancy playing repo man again tonight earn' lol I saw a blue SUV near our base that needs towing hahaha
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

Quote from: nhallman103 on May 28, 2014, 05:15:53 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on May 27, 2014, 11:00:55 PM
Does anyone play Arma 3? I would love if someone could play Breaking point together with me, it's such a fun addon but it'll be lots funnier with more people while talking on TS.
I was just playing Breaking Point  ;D
Nice, do you mind adding me on steam? Then we can play together sometime.

Battlefield 3 is free on origin this week, I bought it with humble bundle awhile back, but I'm sure some of you still want it.

Motoboss

Quote from: gdubmx on May 29, 2014, 02:27:08 PM
+1 earnie. Dayz SA will be better than the mods when its complete. Overpoch sounds cool, I haven't even played overwatch so maybe I'll check that out. Is there pve servers? Do you fancy playing repo man again tonight earn' lol I saw a blue SUV near our base that needs towing hahaha
LOL that was so hilarious, we laughed all the way to the trader...Word of warning, do not leave your vehicle unlocked or the Repo men will strike!!!haha
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

onlyonetone

Any one here played South Park Stick of Truth?

MX181

just got "The Stomping Land" on steam should be good. anyone else got it?

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

Quote from: MX181 on June 05, 2014, 02:13:42 AM
just got "The Stomping Land" on steam should be good. anyone else got it?

its pretty bleeping awesome despite the current bugs.

nhallman103

To anyone who want to play Breaking Point (or Arma 3 in general): I have a group of buddies I've been playing BP with and if anyone would like to join in, add me on steam. Username is doctorjd321, profile name is Crazy 8.  ;D

Ruubs

I just saw the E3 Mx vs ATV Supercross livestream. That game looks very disappointing in my opinion.

Alby46

finally they announced gta v

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Sandbiter on June 10, 2014, 10:57:28 PM
I just saw the E3 Mx vs ATV Supercross livestream. That game looks very disappointing in my opinion.

It definitely doesn't look built from the ground up. Also looks way to big and floaty... again.. :-\

PizzaChet

|
Battlefield 4 just dropped "Legacy Operations" yesterday, which re-creates Dragon Valley, a map from BF2 that saw lots of use. Dragon Valley 2015 does NOT disappoint!
|
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

PizzaChet

I'm assuming it's free content, but not sure what happens if you didn't buy the "Digital Deluxe" version. It made me d/l the map through Origin and showed $0.00 in the "purchase and d/l" section. The last 2 maps before that have been free.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

teeds

I have the DD one, have to try remembering my password for origin now, cheers for the heads up.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Gonna grab this tonight.. The community map (was it operation outbreak?) Got a lot of play from me, one of my favourite maps so far. Wish they'd include back to karkand for bf4 still :(