• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:18:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Highland park mx $$[Builder needed]

Started by xD4Lx APOLLO, September 08, 2023, 02:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xD4Lx APOLLO

September 08, 2023, 02:15:46 PM Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 02:22:18 PM by xD4Lx APOLLO
I'm fairly newish to the game(30 hrs) and have no idea how to make tracks. I am willing to make a donation to anyone who can recreate highland park resort in Cedartown Georgia. It has 3 tracks on it. One really small track(45 seconds lap time) one amateur track(1:30) and a pro track(1:45-2:30) I know lap times irl and in game all depend on skill but those are my closest times for each track on someone mid skill level like myself. I have videos of it in real life and can send a link to you so you can find it easier on google earth. I feel like it would be the best of both worlds for you to make it because ill pay a little money and you'll probably get a lot of downloads. its unlike anything I've played in the game due to the Georgia clay and the layout but its sort of like lazy boys mx due to the multiple tracks. doesn't have to be spot on with where the tracks are put, but due to a injury I decided to put down the bikes irl and this was my favorite place to ride. would love to see it in the game and relive the memories of the track through this. Let me know if you think you can make it pretty good and we will get in contact to give you the layouts and POV videos for the track(which are slow) also, if you use earth pro the 2018 version is the best to use because there are less trees blocking the track.