• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:52:28 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

WASHOUGAL MX PARK - BETA 1

Started by Niko Mouk, April 19, 2016, 10:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niko Mouk

April 19, 2016, 10:11:04 PM Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 01:48:34 PM by Niko Mouk
Hello guys,
As you (maybe ?) know I'm working on all MXGP tracks for MX Bikes and, to perform and understand creation technics on this game I did a training on Washougal.

The heightmap has been done at 80% by Checkerz, you can donate him here : http://l1nk.top/checkerz-paypal

The starting gate is obstructed by objects because this is only a beta to get your comments about the track making, it's not a release for racing. I saw my fences skins are sometimes reverted and the finish overhead is buggy.

Maybe you can't see the objects on the starting gate and the finish line overhead banner, I've added them into the base object pack which comes with the game  ???

Track link : Click HERE

I think I didn't make the PKZ as it should be so please replace .pkz with .rar and extract its content to your track folder.

Preview :

Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

pacopastor34

HornetMaX

Quote from: Niko Mouk on April 19, 2016, 10:11:04 PM
Maybe you can't see the objects on the starting gate and the finish line overhead banner, I've added them into the base object pack which comes with the game  ???
Just provide them (with their correct directory structure) and people will be able to place them at the right place in the MXB installation folder. As simple as that.

Niko Mouk

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 19, 2016, 10:42:15 PM
Just provide them (with their correct directory structure) and people will be able to place them at the right place in the MXB installation folder.
Yep I know it but as I said, objects are currently buggy so nobody needs more bytes for that at the moment

GDUBMX

Awesome thanks mate. More tracks are always welcome
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Mace-x

Man, i really enjoyed this track!
Love it, except for the finish line jump, it´s too steep, perhaps make it a bit bigger.
Cant wait to see the final release and the other tracks, thanks!  ;D

Yamaha285

It does not show up in game for me.

JSINN

April 20, 2016, 05:47:44 AM #7 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:50:55 AM by JSINN
Cool thanks you guys for all your time and effort I'll donate some funds on payday I get paid well for the work I do and anyone who takes the time to create for our forum deserves to get paid something too!So anyone not creating content but using it break out your fukin piggybank and let's bury MX SIM.I raced for over 18 years the last 5 as a pro(albeit local but fast nonetheless):) and Mx Bike is the closest thing to what a real bike feels and reacts like(except that damn rear-end sliding out;) so pay these guys their dues so we can all be professional motocross racers the quick and lazy way!!!(the best kind)

Scuzzy285

either im stupid or i dont know what but i cant figure out how to get it in game  :-\ can anybody tell what to do
Aerial Racing Team

Mace-x

Guys, just rename the .pkz to .zip and extact the track in the tracks folder  ;D

Niko Mouk

Quote from: yz250frider285 on April 20, 2016, 06:02:38 AM
either im stupid or i dont know what but i cant figure out how to get it in game  :-\ can anybody tell what to do
Quote from: Niko Mouk on April 19, 2016, 10:11:04 PM
I think I didn't make the PKZ as it should be so please extract its content to your track folder.

That's my fault sorry, replace the .pkz with .rar and extract it.

PizzaChet

April 20, 2016, 07:39:35 AM #11 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:54:57 AM by PizzaChet
The layout for that year is good. The elevation change is accurate. Can you make it a bit narrower and keep the height? It's fun to ride, but I wish for the DJ version that had the old layout that goes up one more hill and turns around. Can you have multiple layouts?  Yeah, it's only about 40 mins away for me.  8) Saw Bob Hannah on a Honda there.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Niko Mouk

Quote from: PizzaChet on April 20, 2016, 07:39:35 AM
The layout for that year is good. The elevation change is accurate. Can you make it a bit narrower and keep the height? It's fun to ride, but I wish for the DJ version that had the old layout that goes up one more hill and turns around. Can you have multiple layouts?  Yeah, it's only about 40 mins away for me.  8) Saw Bob Hannah on a Honda there.

I don't understand actually how works the layout system, and I think layouts don't allow to modify the heightmap and as you have the turn it's not possible :/
but I agree that was more fun with the second hill !

Niko Mouk

Quote from: JSINN on April 20, 2016, 05:47:44 AM
Cool thanks you guys for all your time and effort I'll donate some funds on payday I get paid well for the work I do and anyone who takes the time to create for our forum deserves to get paid something too!So anyone not creating content but using it break out your fukin piggybank and let's bury MX SIM.I raced for over 18 years the last 5 as a pro(albeit local but fast nonetheless):) and Mx Bike is the closest thing to what a real bike feels and reacts like(except that damn rear-end sliding out;) so pay these guys their dues so we can all be professional motocross racers the quick and lazy way!!!(the best kind)

:) I think all creators releasing free contents appreciate donations, even 1$. All the money I receive will be used to buy more advanced programs or stuff for track making and goodies for futur championships.

On the last mx simulator series I did there was more than 1200€ of prizes for more than 15 winners thanks to donators and sponsors  :)

PizzaChet

I'm no good at the art of mods. Otherwise I would make an old version that includes the Chuck Sun jump after the "S" turn.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.