• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:21:30 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Graphic question/Objects

Started by sk84life933, May 06, 2016, 11:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk84life933

Hi, new here to this community, I am in love with the quality of this game and hope to model and skin them, make gear all those things. I am experienced with MX Simulator as a lot of you may have played. Now I get to the track its running a little jittery, turned down all graphics. Little better but not enough. I noticed when I turn away from the track and it is 100% perfect, turn towards objects and things and its down to 6-10 fps.. It might just be my computer but I know it should be able to handle. I am using the demo currently, no credit card to buy the full game I wish i could. Wanted to ask the creator himself or whoever knows there way around mx-bikes. My real question is can I turn off objects in track? I know that will help tons. Or can I download player made tracks and make a track folder in mx-bikes that have less objects? f this is not the case, let me know wand I apologize if I posted this in the wrong topic. New here and would like to help the community. Can skin and model and all the beautiful stuff. Please pm or respond, I really fell in love with this game haha

sk84life933

I understand I need to buy the full game, but I would like to try a track with no objects. So if I could make an agreement with PiBoso and you see this, please help and you have another customer on your hand.

sk84life933

Dont mean to blow this topic op., any way I can turnoff objects or remove in demo verson.  would assume you cant download tacks and ride on me if you't buy. I want to buy for sure, getting new comp soon just test it out with no BS. appreicaite it

PiBoSo

It is not possible to remove or hide the track objects.
However, they shouldn't make much difference. Most of the time is spent rendering the terrain.

sk84life933

Ok I see, thank you. After reading over what I posted id like to apologize.. lol I was quite under the influence..