• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:32:24 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

had to format the pc cause of virus how to get my key back?

Started by DPHS, May 16, 2016, 10:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DPHS

hi all this may not be the right place to post this but i  had to format my pc and i had to reinstall all of my games but now i have a problem i cant find my old key if piboso reads this he can check that i bought the game
if i can have some info it would be great :)

GDUBMX

Quote from: DPHS on May 16, 2016, 10:55:47 PM
hi all this may not be the right place to post this but i  had to format my pc and i had to reinstall all of my games but now i have a problem i cant find my old key if piboso reads this he can check that i bought the game under this address
Remove you email mate,  spam bots use this website and will detect your email address to use fraudulently
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Braap570

Gdub you have to change the Quote too there is his email to see... :P

I just wrote piboso a PM.  Bought a new PC cause old Broke and hadnt my key anymore... (9 days then i can Play again yeeey)

DPHS

i wrote him aswell i'll wait for a reply :) i will see you online soon guys!

PiBoSo

Quote from: DPHS on May 16, 2016, 10:55:47 PM
hi all this may not be the right place to post this but i  had to format my pc and i had to reinstall all of my games but now i have a problem i cant find my old key if piboso reads this he can check that i bought the game

Please send an email to support@mx-bikes.com including first name, last name and email address as they appear in the PayPal receipt.