• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:01:38 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Enduro section

Started by Dan, May 03, 2014, 10:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

I think that it will be completely possible to realize a plan enduro and enduro-cross.

With all that it includes within the limits of the practicable.

It could be also rather interesting on-line, with a classification(ranking) of stopwatches by circuit.

It is not obliged to have an immense map, to have a long plan anyway.

Finally, it is just an idea like that...  8)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeh enduro could be good but might be real hard with the physics. You could just make a very narrow track path with flags / tape, trees / bush, and a big map surely? But I dont know how the map scaling works.

Ruubs

I've still gotten a big enduro map on my pc and I might finish that one soon, I'd love to know why we can't use track object LODs though because that might cause the track to be very heavy on some pcs.
Bearded4glory and I had an idea of making an enduro-cross track once the game is released to test out the physics and what is posible within track object collisions etc. I guess the track object collisions will be top notch since it uses mesh collisions in stead of spheres like in Mx Simulator.

onlyonetone

Since the game is completely physics driven I don't see why this wouldn't be possible. It will just be difficult like it is in real life.