• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:09:21 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Anyone working on a SUMO track?

Started by BadStar, April 03, 2016, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

ChrisK

maybe anyone can take the kart tracks and just add a Little dirt section. for a track maker not much work i think?

Braap570

When im back Home i will watch all if These tutorial Videos and hopefully i umderstand everything. I would like to create Villars sous ecot Supermoto track!  Its so sick to ride there in real...  But idk if i can do that yet :D

BadStar

I would love to make some sumo tracks but after reading the asphalt sections are "objects"..sad, bc I can do everything but objects (for now)..
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

ChrisK

but we already have a view kart tracks, can u just add a Little mx section there?

BadStar

I wish.. the sumo track that comes with Mx Bikes would be easy to do that!  but... it would also be stealing work of others, so no. Unless they gave me/us permission.
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

ChrisK

all the kart tracks are from piboso, we can ask him

𝖙𝖋𝖈

The only way you can have dirt and objects as far as I know is using a heightmap with the objects as scenery. Since the kart track objects are compiled as track.map you would need all the original project files to rearrange things.

I might be wrong, but as far as I know this is how it's done.

Either way you would need all the original files to add dirt to an existing track.

grimm

I've been wondering why nobody has made Pleven, Bulgaria yet. Being a completely paved supermoto track I would assume it would be the easiest to replicate. Sadly I've never been good at anything modeling or creating with sims so I'm just tossing the idea out there. More SM tracks would be fantastic.

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!