• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:22:23 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Husqvarna FC 250/350/450

Started by StoneRider, May 28, 2016, 08:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Very grateful you've taken the time to do these. For some reason the Husky was one of my faves from b5.. Not entirely sure why, but hey :)

Asdrael

Quote from: TFC on March 23, 2017, 05:32:08 PM
Very grateful you've taken the time to do these. For some reason the Husky was one of my faves from b5.. Not entirely sure why, but hey :)

Well, let' say the geometry is "slightly" different compared to their initial introduction in game. They ride a bit like the RMZ now but with a more brutal engine. Short offset, long wheelbase, rather short stock gearing but a better staged gearbox (imo). I would not recommend this one to anyone in love zith the KXF, drastically different behaviour (but might be might new favorite along the YZF for 250f. Still gotta try to the 450 properly).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

philiaN

March 24, 2017, 01:37:23 AM #17 Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 03:35:46 AM by philiaN
250/450 are so far awesome!  ;)

Asdrael

>>> 27.3.2017 : SHAKDATASS PATCH 450/350 OEM - FC Std + OEM v 2.1<<<

Did some extensive testing after having been made aware of somes issues pushing the 450f OEM, the rear being extremely uncontrolable when braking and at low speeds, severly limiting corner entry speed and giving a "tipitoe" feeling when below 3rd gear. Issue found and fixed.

Changes only in the 450f engine files: braking torque reduced, back to MSM values. Also slightly increase the 350f on the same general idea.

Engine files to drop in your FC450/350 OEM folder: FC450/350OEM v2.1 patch (<- you only need this if you already had the pack. Don't forget to delete when comes the time to OneStopSync your files).

Complete pack v2.1: 2016 Huski FC Std + OEM pack v2.1 (all in .pkz already).

Reminder: OEM bikes need Geo's Tyres to work.

Please direct general feedback on the OEM changes to this thread: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1666.0 ; and keep the model specific here ;)
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

loinen

endless thanks to everyone involved for your huge work! (actually I'd say this to every person who made something for this sim)

Yann

How can we had paints now with pkz files ?

GDUBMX

Quote from: Yann on March 31, 2017, 10:37:00 AM
How can we had paints now with pkz files ?

create a folder using the exact bike name with a sub folder called paints inside that, then dump your paints in there.

Or rename the .pkz to .rar and extract the folder inside into your bikes folder

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Yann