• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:02:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 KTM skins pack

Started by StoneRider, May 29, 2016, 12:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

Here is a skins pack for the new ktm including 2 Aerial skins and the official RedBull Racing team.

Just put it in your mx Bikes file

LINK : http://www.mxb-central.com/ktm-skins-pack/

philiaN

StoneRider

i am ! huhu hope it's contagious ! are you going to make a video from the next race on red bud ? with all those new bikes ?? :P

philiaN

Vilas

Hello! I'm new here. I have these skins, but they don't show up in game. All the other skins work great. If anyone can help me i will appreciate. Thanks

pacopastor34

Quote from: Vilas on June 16, 2016, 04:57:53 PM
Hello! I'm new here. I have these skins, but they don't show up in game. All the other skins work great. If anyone can help me i will appreciate. Thanks

You should know they are for the kxf and the ktm which are not avaliable right now. Are you putting them into the msm folder? I hope no. They aren't going to work. ;)

Vilas

Quote from: pacopastor34 on June 16, 2016, 06:40:09 PM
Quote from: Vilas on June 16, 2016, 04:57:53 PM

You should know they are for the kxf and the ktm which are not avaliable right now. Are you putting them into the msm folder? I hope no. They aren't going to work. ;)

Yep... I understand. I just found the KTM and KXF, but the links are dead. I tryed it once, but i give up ;) Thanks for the reply :)

KL4U55

any chance this ktm red bull to husqvarna 4 strokes lineup?

Gracek #338

guys i cant open mxb central its connecting me to ww7.mxb-central.com page idk what 2 do

Gracek #338

where do i download this ktm pack

Docfumi

December 23, 2019, 02:39:57 AM #10 Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 02:43:02 AM by Docfumi
Quote from: Gracek #338 on December 23, 2019, 02:03:45 AMwhere do i download this ktm pack

The ktm is not available anymore in this beta.

Have a look at this link

https://mxb-mods.com
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

loganwren245

idk the reason why the ktm isnt included in the current beta but it seems pretty weird to me that one of the biggest manufacturers right now isnt in the game (i dont count the msm as the ktm because it is slower than all the other oems and it isnt even the current model ktm)

iNsane

Quote from: loganwren245 on December 25, 2019, 05:31:06 PMidk the reason why the ktm isnt included in the current beta but it seems pretty weird to me that one of the biggest manufacturers right now isnt in the game (i dont count the msm as the ktm because it is slower than all the other oems and it isnt even the current model ktm)

The model was not meant to be imported to MXB hence why it's not OEM'd. The next big OEM update will include the KTM lineup though.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal