• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:15:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Show us a whip please.

Started by Reaper, May 11, 2014, 09:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruubs

Geo, I don't think you're suposed to post that picture on here. It's suposed to stay inside the development part of the forum.

ALEale

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 11, 2014, 10:36:23 AM
Quote from: Reaper on May 11, 2014, 09:37:07 AM
I've heard some rumors that this game won't be what people expect. (hopefully not true). Lots of what I heard is that the game is going to simulate an arcade trails riding game with small jumps. Can we see a big whip over a big ass table top ?

Of course everyone will be disappointed, to some degree. This is because everyone has different expectations about how MX Bikes should be: someone wants a new MXvsATV, someone wants a new MX Simulator, ...
Truth is, MX Bikes is completely different than anything you tried before, and alpha1 will be a work in progress.

Ruubs

Quote from: geofanatec on May 11, 2014, 10:13:34 PM
Does it matter. It's on same forum
It actually does, since people that aren't registered/haven't posted a single post on the forums yet aren't able to see that part of the forums.

Alby46

Quote from: ALEale on May 11, 2014, 10:26:25 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on May 11, 2014, 10:36:23 AM
Quote from: Reaper on May 11, 2014, 09:37:07 AM
I've heard some rumors that this game won't be what people expect. (hopefully not true). Lots of what I heard is that the game is going to simulate an arcade trails riding game with small jumps. Can we see a big whip over a big ass table top ?

Of course everyone will be disappointed, to some degree. This is because everyone has different expectations about how MX Bikes should be: someone wants a new MXvsATV, someone wants a new MX Simulator, ...
Truth is, MX Bikes is completely different than anything you tried before, and alpha1 will be a work in progress.

lol

MX181

Quote from: Sandbiter on May 11, 2014, 10:35:09 PM
Quote from: geofanatec on May 11, 2014, 10:13:34 PM
Does it matter. It's on same forum
It actually does, since people that aren't registered/haven't posted a single post on the forums yet aren't able to see that part of the forums.

Except someone made a Facebook page and last I checked posted the photo's

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Jeston

I wonder who that 'someone' is.  ::)

JohnnyMac

Hmm, I think I missed that photo too. Dang meaningless subject titles in development forum. As for images getting out, why not just add a watermark on the photos saying pre-alpha all over the entire photo? Would that be obvious enough from developer to let viewing eyes know what it is they are looking at?

MX181

Quote from: Jeston on May 13, 2014, 12:04:54 AM

cant remember who it was to be honest. Mind you i cant remember much before breakfast haha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

I find it weird that some one made a Facebook for it in the first place. Especially since its not even released yet.

Reaper

Facebook is gay. Anyways, I'm sure if Piboso didn't want photos to spread, then he wouldn't have posted any here in the forums. I think it will be good for the game. If it were me developing the game, I would spread the news as far as I could.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Reaper on May 13, 2014, 05:53:38 AM
Facebook is gay. Anyways, I'm sure if Piboso didn't want photos to spread, then he wouldn't have posted any here in the forums. I think it will be good for the game. If it were me developing the game, I would spread the news as far as I could.

Screenshots and videos posted in the development section are meant to stay private.
Why don't you make your own game so you can spread everything you want?  ::)

ChrisK

Quote from: MX181 on May 13, 2014, 02:17:20 AM
Quote from: Jeston on May 13, 2014, 12:04:54 AM

cant remember who it was to be honest. Mind you i cant remember much before breakfast haha

he self made the facebook group but im not in that group so idk what he posted

onlyonetone

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 13, 2014, 10:00:30 AM
Quote from: Reaper on May 13, 2014, 05:53:38 AM

Screenshots and videos posted in the development section are meant to stay private.

;D

Reaper

Really? Either your a facebook guy or you just took my post the wrong way. lol  First off, the development section was available to anyone who signed up with these forums. Did you honestly think that people would come on here and register to post a comment and see pictures and not start spreading things around. If you thought that wouldn't happen, well then, I don't know what to tell ya.

Oh and for your second comment, no need to be like that.  Don't know why you had to come off that way.

You could of just kept your first sentence to prove your point.

This is already starting to remind me of the Mx Simulator community.    :(

RiccoChicco

PiBoSo asked to not share screenshots, nothing more. Why do it then?

Doing things like that will just make devs (PiBoSo and Snappe) post very few previews instead of giving the opportunity to see what will come in future...