• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 04:55:50 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Improved First Person.

Started by GeazyEdits, June 01, 2016, 04:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeazyEdits

Hi! I am new to MX Bikes, and this is my first post on the forums! One thing that has been bothering me for the past week of owning this game has been, when I lean back/forward in first person, I wish the camera would lean or move along with the rider. That is probably asking for a lot, but this change would greatly improve the immersion of riding with the first person camera!

Scuzzy285

there is 2 diffrent camrea views for 1st person and one for 3rd im pretty sure not 100 percent but close to it one of those 2 move with it if not im sorry and in that case i would agree
Aerial Racing Team

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeah, the first 1st person view is attached to the tank I think and the 2nd is attached to the helmet (or rider somewhere up there)

Braap570

hey guys didnt want to create an extra topic for my question. it fits here, too...

How do I get the little sign ingame, where I can see in which gear i am?! It only shows my gears in 3rd person. But not in the 2. first person view. How can i add that?! Didnt found it on the maxHUD stuff... maybe im blind :D help would be awesome, cause i always forget in which gear i am :D and i will learn to ride in first person. :)

oh and can some of you tell me your FOV? or settings for first person? or do you all ride in the standart view?

philiaN

"C:\Users\philiaN\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\profiles\philiaN"

Open profile.ini

[view]
curview=1
fov=130.000000
tilt=0.500000
pitch=0.000000
corner_anticipation=0
corner_anticipation_scale=0.000000
free_look=0
free_look_input=0
show_HUD=0 (1 = show gear hud)

Im riding 2. first person view

GDUBMX

It's in the options menu, show hints or help maybe?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />