• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:54:08 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 RMZ 250/450 Release V1.6

Started by Vortex_Damien, June 05, 2016, 12:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sorry yeah, bad choice of words, you don't want to put too much weight on the bars! :D It's definitely more of a center of gravity thing.

StoneRider

Braap570

hey guys, first of all i really like that bike! its looking awesome. but if i ride with the suzuki the sx tracks i cant get down my front wheel after the jumps... i thought that the yamaha goes for me better to jump. could that be right or am i crazy?! :D if no, does it depend on the standart suspension settings of the suzuki? What to change there ? Can someone help?

BadStar

Braap.. I think its the sx jumps more than the bikes..may be wrong.    Plenty of rear brake, slam rider forward. 

May be wrong and some bike issue as well but pretty sure all bikes have this on Asdrael SX.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vortex_Damien

Vortex_Damien

StoneRider

2tfanatic

Might be an illusion that it's faster, since it's another model and you are happy about the new model so it makes you think you are going faster but in reality you are going the same speed as the msm 450, i don't know..

StoneRider

Quote from: Rhyveeo on December 28, 2016, 12:58:47 PM
Might be an illusion that it's faster, since it's another model and you are happy about the new model so it makes you think you are going faster but in reality you are going the same speed as the msm 450, i don't know..

same engine. but not the same geometry. soo.. not the same handle.

Wedgewood

Quote from: TFC on June 15, 2016, 02:26:37 PM
In my small experience of real life motocross and much bigger experience of dirt jumping bmx and mtb, you try and keep your body in line with the ground at all times, so up the face of a jump you'd actually lean forward slightly..

This is true,  ideally the rider would be leaned forward with his chin directly above the handlebars for the best balance,  I believe they call it the "attack" position.

StoneRider

RC, the bike handle soo well... thank you man that's awesome

Asdrael

Major improvement since the latest version, great bike to ride now.

I noticed there is still a problem when looking at the sag in the Test mode, and at least on the 250F (is it only me?) there is no sound when decelerating at high RPMs.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

philiaN

yes there is a sound bug :/ btw is it possible to do custom mud layers?? i really dont like the mud on the cables/tank cap

CSchmied986

^^^The sound bug is on throttle down, i noticed also. But amazing model & wow RC, you did awesome on the physics!. Since there is only a Default Pnt. Would you mind posting that so we could do a little skinning work with your new parts? And I'd love to do a render if that was cool with you.  8)

rc4187

I didn't notice the sound thing, but honestly only listened to make sure I got the rev limiter sound in. Should be easy enough to fix, though.

The model is the same as the beta 4 release, so all the paints from that still work.