• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:19:18 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Passion people

Started by Braap570, June 05, 2016, 09:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braap570

Hey guys, just wanted to shout out a big thank you for trying to keep this community as "normal" (or idk which Word is the right Word for it :D) as possible with all your  passion to the Sport and sim. After seeing and reading a few topics i just have to tell you this. Hope you umderstand what i try to mean haha.  ;D
So again - thx guys!.

ChrisK

i understand ur german english very well :D

i want to write they same few hours ago, but dont find the right words in english

so......

QuoteHey guys, just wanted to shout out a big thank you for trying to keep this community as "normal" (or idk which Word is the right Word for it :D) as possible with all your  passion to the Sport and sim. After seeing and reading a few topics i just have to tell you this. Hope you umderstand what i try to mean haha.  ;D
So again - thx guys!.

ChrisK

i realy like this community

Braap570

Thats why i posted this...  Im glad to see that the ppl who are real in this game are talking about having fun and about passion and arent like the moneymaking of this other game which made the other community to a bad one.

GDUBMX

There is alot time and money invested through this community. I know how much RC,Geo,Fats,Damo has spent financially to give to this community. I even managed to get some sponsors onboard to help promote the game and sport even further. Its not about seeing a profit return nor getting rich from it, we do it cus we love it.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

pacopastor34

Since I have the game I'm spending 3-4 hours in it just for passion and fun.

I'm doing my best with modeling, trackmaking and learning all the filesystem of that game. I didn't mind to explain Stone and whoever wanted all I learnt about this game.

I also love this fucking masterpiece beta haha. Come on piboso team, don't stop working!!