• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:25:22 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Glen Helen 2015

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, June 08, 2016, 09:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

damn guys you are the best... made me forget the bike gate thank you !!!! 

and now...

pacopastor34

No man, I have to work tomorrow morning and i'm not going to sleep! noooooo.

bikelife frex

I just did a couple turn OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGG badass track!!!!!!!  imagine a RACE on this track with more than 30 people online :o  (best game ever :D)

pacopastor34

Why I should left of calling you master Fat?

Paradox28

This track is absolutely amazing guys.  Thank you for the hard work...it rides so well and is tons of fun using the different lines. 

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Glad you're all enjoying it! Shame I have to run it very low quality to get a decent frame rate, guess some of you probably have to do the same..

Braap570

just tested the track a few mins ago ... it is great!

only issue i have is to get to the inside lines, but that because of my bad breaking skills :D
if i ride 3rd Person, the downhill breaking bumps are a Little bit confusing for me, because the camera moves with the bumps (can i make other camera Settings somehow?!)

Niko Mouk

Daaaaaaamn  :o thank you !
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Braap, yeah, it's tough to get a lot of detail into small berms and inside lines when the heightmap is so tall.. For example in supercross a berm is probably 20% of the overall height of the track, and here in Glen Helen a berm is probably .5% of the overall height.. If you know how heightmaps work you'll know that's a lot of lost detail!

Braap570

yeah i dont understand a word of highmaps ... :P but it sounds very strange and difficult to make. but i just love the new tracks!

StoneRider

June 10, 2016, 03:49:44 PM #25 Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:51:39 PM by StoneRider
here is a flat track HM

and here is a mx track with more level
full white is the higher point and full black is a lower point.

So on a SX track the higher point will be the top of a triple for exemple. so you can  easily see the berms and all the rest. on a track like GH with a big mountain like this, obviously, you can barely see the lil berms ... Good job again TFC that's GREAT with a big G.

7aroca gil

raze392

The link doesn't work? Leads to some random ad website.
Is there a new link?
Youtube- Race330
Insta/Snap- Raze392