• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:46:14 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Thursday Night Motocross 2015

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, June 08, 2016, 10:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

June 08, 2016, 10:14:54 PM Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:27:10 PM by TheFatController
Did you think I was done with just uploading Glen Helen?  ::)

I made this while waiting for Helen to compile various times. Promised I'd make it for a couple of people way back in Beta 2 and here it is!

http://www.mxb-central.com/thursday-night-motocross/

It's a real amateur track but that's great. It rides fantastic on the 450, the 250, the 125 and the pitbikes. The fun for me is how fast you can go once you learn where to scrub, where to seat bounce and stay low, you can really improve laptimes this way here.

Google Earth was kind enough to have all the jumps from the 2015 layout in 3d, so making a replica was incredibly easy and quick using Google Earth as a reference to build in L3DT. I can guarantee that this is 100% 1:1 scale, making it all the more fun to ride. The track is generally pretty easy with three do-or-die sections. For reference please see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syopQMGXYYw

Hope you guys enjoy it! Looking forward to racing it online with you all.  8)

Docfumi

Dude you've earned a well deserved break, take the night off I'll slip you a fiver and you can take the
ol' girl to a picture show.  ;D ;D

THANKS FATS!!!!!!   :)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Wedgewood

Two in one day!...  It feels like Christmas at the Wedgewood household!  Thanks again Fats.

ZATOX02 [FR]

Thanks again Fats for this second release of the day  ;D

MxFelix

Fats on Fire!  :D
Thank you and keep up the good work :)

PizzaChet

Thank you so much for this! I want to donate to your wonderfulness, if you could show me the way.

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

ChrisK

philiaN

StoneRider

nickuzick

BadStar

oh wow, I missed this!! 

You're a legend and we shall tell stories of your great deeds to our grandchildren!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

pacopastor34

I took a look to the forum while I was waiting map.bat and suddenly 2 new tracks! oh no! I can't believe it!

GDUBMX

Awesome Fats,  will test this beast out in the morning.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

GDUBMX

Quote from: geofanatec on June 09, 2016, 05:18:08 AM
Again, does this mean Forest for racing won't happen next week? 8)

Geo,just saw this and thought of you man lmao
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Mace-x

Fats, this is fantastic, love the different lines, the roughness of some parts of the track and everything, this think on a 2 strokes is freaking magic, and those textures! <3

Thanks for all the hard work mate!  :)