• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:59:58 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2001 - 2008 RM 250 (WIP)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, June 12, 2016, 10:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks paco! Figured it was worth doing now before it gets too complicated.

BadStar

Do you ever sit back and realize this is your first model? man, a beauty! Same with Geo.. you guys are impressive.

Bike Gate Never Again!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks mate :)

PiBoSo / Snappe / Anyone who knows..

When using the default wheels, what comes with them? Discs? Chainwheel? Front Cog? Chain?

Would be useful to know what I have to model and what I can leave off.. Thanks!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks geo, guessing the chainwheel isn't included?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

MxFelix

wtf fats!  :o you're so freakin fast  :o

I tried to start to model the 2017 KTM 450 sxf but I'm soooo slow  :(
I needed the same time you needed for almost a whole bike to finish the side plates  ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Picked up the basics pretty quickly, have a good head for spacial awareness. Thanks!

Engine needs better placement and scale so more on that later. From side pics it looks perfect but from YouTube walk arounds it needs tweaks.

BadStar

Fats is whipping this together so he has time to show me how to export a single basic F*&^King cube into Mapview.. fml  !!     hahaha
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Got pipe?  ;D

Can't wait to get this in game.. Planning on doing 2 or 3 versions - stock, one with handguards and disc covers, not sure on a third yet but hate to say it, it probably won't be a DRZ unless someone wants to model the engine.. Not even finished and know I'm not doing that again in a hurry!  ;D

So how we looking? Two or three engine pieces left, hoses and cables, wheel stuff (calipers, discs, axles, chainwheel).. Sure there is more  :-\

Vortex_Damien

Mudflap looks a little misshaped and missing a carb ;).. other then its looking super solid cant wait to teach you normal maps :)

BadStar

XR450 or WR450 to bring that crowd over the mxb.

Edit.. nevermind just saw the no go on engine again lol
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

June 19, 2016, 02:06:02 AM #71 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 02:14:47 AM by TheFatController
Lol.. Well I wanted to make an older yz250, maybe 01, and maybe a 426, but like I said... Engine ;D

Can't wait to get it done damo! Modeling has temporarily taken over my spare time lol

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not done much, reshaped air box, reshaped underside of rear fender (again.. and again lol) added kick starter, engine mounts, frame differences by side, tank tweaks..

BadStar

An 01 or so YZ125/250 would be cool
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Engine finished!... Bar a few hoses and small bits, carb is finally done and in place!  8) Happy days!

Also added rear brake thingy that connects to the rear brake pedal behind the footpeg, not sure the word for it.. Is it a pressure regulator? Added brake pedal and gear shifter, front sprocket and guard, skid plate, rad hose, few more engine bolts.. Think that's all. Now just small bits, front and rear calipers.  ;D