• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:05:19 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2001 - 2008 RM 250 (WIP)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, June 12, 2016, 10:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Awesome work fats, funny you mention sobe cus I did a Travis pastrana sobe replica last year which I never released. I'll definitely modify it for this beast though.  Would be glad to help out
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Reshaped tank and shrouds  :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks, no problems there, the pivot point is for one of the parts I was just using for mirror, and everything is it's own piece/scene.

darkbelow13

Can't wait! One of my all time favorite bikes.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

June 16, 2016, 10:04:12 AM #34 Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 10:10:26 AM by TheFatController
So, what is Snappe's Blender template all about? Surely it's not too late to import my stuff into it? Where can I get hold of it?

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on June 16, 2016, 10:04:12 AM
So, what is Snappe's Blender template all about? Surely it's not too late to import my stuff into it? Where can I get hold of it?

Snappe's what? I would appreciate info about that. Is something like a template with pivot points for blender? Or something more?

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Oh I see :D.. Wasn't sure it was part of that but was on my phone when I asked. Thanks!

Vortex_Damien

Wow thanks going to help a lot! didn't know that existed aha sweet

pacopastor34

Quote from: Vortex_Damien on June 16, 2016, 12:19:02 PM
Wow thanks going to help a lot! didn't know that existed aha sweet

I'm wondering why none of us hadn't seen it... :o

Guys, Do you all use the regular rightclick selection in blender or maybe do you use a different layout for selection?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I switched my right / left click in user preferences. Couldn't stand accidentally clicking somewhere and placing the 3d cursor.

Maybe that's not what you mean though, can you explain further / differently?

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on June 16, 2016, 01:16:22 PM
I switched my right / left click in user preferences. Couldn't stand accidentally clicking somewhere and placing the 3d cursor.

Maybe that's not what you mean though, can you explain further / differently?

Yeah that's it! I am about give blender another opportunity but I've been using 3dmax and I'm not used to the right click. I am going to change that and give it a new try. I like blender modifiers and some more things. Maybe I use blender for modelling and 3dsmax for the unwrapping. I like 3ds max uv unwrap modifier.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeah great for scale.. I've had issues with reference pictures of front and back, while YouTube and eBay have been great for shape it's still hard to get the right scale.

Snappe

Quote from: TheFatController on June 16, 2016, 01:16:22 PM
I switched my right / left click in user preferences.

This is essential IMO!

Quote from: geofanatec on June 16, 2016, 02:53:47 PM
Yes that is what I am talking about with the template.
I can't believe nobody saw this??

Sorry I guess I didn't really announce it well enough :-/