• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:45:36 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike Suspencion

Started by Vilas, June 13, 2016, 12:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilas

Hello all! I'm new here and i hope i'm doing this right. I have one problem in game. Part of the front suspencion is like "erased", but not in all bikes and not all time. Sometimes the game also crash. Sorry for my bad English. Thanks

BadStar

Which Bike? standard msm's?

Have you made sure you have all updated/current video/graphics drivers?

Have you tried a fresh download and install of mxb?
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vilas

I have all updated and i installed a fresh copy. The problem is with the 2016 Husqvarna. But it's only now. When i instaled everything for the first time, all worked well. Also some bikes don't show in game. Thanks for your reply :)

BadStar

Your welcome.

Did you create a folder in the main directory called "bikes" or did you open the existing bikes folder that came with the new install?

Did you unzip the bike model folder before placing it in the bikes folder?

Graphics card driver updated?

Just some thoughts/questions to get this going to help you, I am sure someone with more knowledge will come along soon!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vilas

June 14, 2016, 11:46:45 AM #4 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:55:47 AM by Vilas
Quote from: BadStar on June 13, 2016, 09:12:48 PM
Your welcome.

Did you create a folder in the main directory called "bikes" or did you open the existing bikes folder that came with the new install?

Did you unzip the bike model folder before placing it in the bikes folder?

Graphics card driver updated?

Just some thoughts/questions to get this going to help you, I am sure someone with more knowledge will come along soon!

Yes... I have done all you mention. The graphic card is updated. I have a folder called "bikes", "rider" and "tracks". I unzip the bike before placing in the "bikes" folder. I open the existing "bike" folder that came with the game,  But not all bikes show up in game. Thanks for your help :)

BadStar

I wish someone else would chime in.. maybe they dont see this thread yet..

Instead of opening the existing files... try making new folders and leave the old "bikes/tracks/etc" files untouched.. maybe this will help??
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vilas

June 14, 2016, 07:00:52 PM #6 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:06:07 PM by Vilas
Quote from: BadStar on June 14, 2016, 04:53:43 PM
I wish someone else would chime in.. maybe they dont see this thread yet..

Instead of opening the existing files... try making new folders and leave the old "bikes/tracks/etc" files untouched.. maybe this will help??

Thanks... I will try that. The bikes that don't show up in game are the skins pack for the new KTM Aerial and KX250/450F. All the other show up in game. Thanks again :)

BadStar

I am sure you are doing everything correct...just to make sure, you are adding the correct "paints" folder inside the model folder.. just the .pnt file in the "paints" folder?
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vilas

Quote from: BadStar on June 14, 2016, 07:17:35 PM
I am sure you are doing everything correct...just to make sure, you are adding the correct "paints" folder inside the model folder.. just the .pnt file in the "paints" folder?

Till now everything work unless those bikes i told you. I'm putting the file "pnt" correctly. If not the bikes didn't show up, right? ;) Just tell me where i put the Aerial bikes to see if it works for me. Thanks :)

BadStar

The bikes and the paints are separate. The bikes should show in game without any additional paints. The paints are to be chosen from the in-game menu after installed.

Download bike of choice ---> unzip into "bikes" folder ---> download skin/paint of choice ---> unzip into the "paints" folder inside the model folder ---> go in game and select desired paint.

Is the paint you want for the MXB bike and not a user created model? (MSM)

If so, in the "bikes" folder, create a folder called "250xf" and/or "450xf" ---> inside this folder create a folder "paints" ---> unzip paint and put .pnt inside ----> go in game and select bike, then select paint of choice.

(may need to call model folder msm250xf and msm450xf..but im pretty sure just "250xf" and 450xf")

Sorry that I am unable to help!!

Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vilas

Quote from: BadStar on June 14, 2016, 07:35:32 PM
The bikes and the paints are separate. The bikes should show in game without any additional paints. The paints are to be chosen from the in-game menu after installed.

Download bike of choice ---> unzip into "bikes" folder ---> download skin/paint of choice ---> unzip into the "paints" folder inside the model folder ---> go in game and select desired paint.

Is the paint you want for the MXB bike and not a user created model? (MSM)

If so, in the "bikes" folder, create a folder called "250xf" and/or "450xf" ---> inside this folder create a folder "paints" ---> unzip paint and put .pnt inside ----> go in game and select bike, then select paint of choice.

(may need to call model folder msm250xf and msm450xf..but im pretty sure just "250xf" and 450xf")

Sorry that I am unable to help!!

Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon!

I use the creator model and work fine, but not those bikes i told you. I don't know why. I'm doing everything right. I need to understand that is still a Beta mode. The game crash a lot also. Just a question... How do i take screen shots? Thanks for your help :)

BadStar

I may be wrong but I think f9 is screenshot and f10 is high resloution screenshot..  then go to my documents - piboso - and screenshots are somewhere in there. you have to open them with a program like gimp or photshop i think..

other option is to use your PC "print screen" and paste it in "paint" program.

Crashes - try to turn off 3d grass, reflections, shadows, etc to help for now until better beta.
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vilas

Quote from: BadStar on June 14, 2016, 07:50:33 PM
I may be wrong but I think f9 is screenshot and f10 is high resloution screenshot..  then go to my documents - piboso - and screenshots are somewhere in there. you have to open them with a program like gimp or photshop i think..

other option is to use your PC "print screen" and paste it in "paint" program.

Crashes - try to turn off 3d grass, reflections, shadows, etc to help for now until better beta.

I tryed print screen but don't work. It show up all black. Just another question. Do you have the Gas Gas bike? If yes, can you arrange it for me? The links are dead and i love that bike. Thanks again for your help :)

bassit

You are getting confused, the gas gas is a skin for the msm bikes, not a bike.

I have the gas gas skin, if you pm me an email addy ill send it you.

Vilas

Quote from: bassit on June 14, 2016, 08:08:45 PM
You are getting confused, the gas gas is a skin for the msm bikes, not a bike.

I have the gas gas skin, if you pm me an email addy ill send it you.

I have just sent you the message. Thanks :)