• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:47:27 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

yamaha 125 YZ 250 YZ 250 YZf 250 WRf 390 Husaberg fc

Started by boune299, June 14, 2016, 04:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boune299

Hello I am French and I use a translator. Attention I arrange several model 3d under blender but I do not know how to import motorcycle in mx bikes I have of: yz 125 yz 250 yz f 250 wr f 250 490 husaberg fc if somebody is interested I give the models mp

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'm sure someone will pick this up if they're interested in importing them to MXB, but in the meantime you can always check out the bike creation guide here http://docs.piboso.com/wiki/index.php/Bike_Creation_Guide

pacopastor34

June 14, 2016, 05:06:57 PM #2 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:09:52 PM by pacopastor34
Who created that models? If the answer is someone who knows and allows you to use his 3d model i'm your guy. If not I can't help you. Too many problems with unauthorised conversions.

Edit: The yamahas look like DJ's model. Isn't it?

boune299

Models is which I arrange since 2011, we gave them to me has l time for matter them on mxsim. today they are made obsolete and his creator is very happy of even to appear on mx bikes.

BadStar

I see what looks like a license plate holder..true enduro!! That would be so cool in-game.. just need on like that for the DRZ and attract all those guys :)  Its the reason why that ps2 game (forgot name) had alot of fans because it had the drzsm in it... just sayin.   (not a fast bike but a popular one irl for road users)

but still, a wrf with head/tail lights and plate?! saweet
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

pacopastor34

I can do it for you. Just PM with download links and this weekend we could enjoy some bikes.

I can convert DJ models because I know he doesn't mind it. Are you sure husaberg creator allows us to import it? I don't know him and I don't know how obsolete is it.

If you want I can start with Yamahas because I know the creator allow us to import them.

boune299

Are files free, they my summer given by the creator, I have also creates has l period one 125 husqvarna looked that you can make with. There is too much of poly

pacopastor34

Sorry, I can't understand you by the google translator, I think I can't understand french better than traslator english.

I guess nowadays DJ's bikes aren't downloadable. Could you send them to me?

Asdrael

I can help :p

"The files are free, they were given to me by the original modder. I have also created a 2001(?) 125 Husky you can use. With a lot of polygons".

Goddamn it's hard for me, even tho I'm French :rofl:
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

BadStar

hahaha.. You guys make us here in the U.S. look so bad. We can't speak english very well and its our native language.  :o

Come to find out all the people on this forum (minus 3?lol) speak multiple language's very well.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

pacopastor34

Thank you Adsrael! Definitely boune299, I will need blend files. PM with them or tell me where I can download them.

Quote from: BadStar on June 14, 2016, 06:08:18 PM
hahaha.. You guys make us here in the U.S. look so bad. We can't speak english very well and its our native language.  :o

Come to find out all the people on this forum (minus 3?lol) speak multiple language's very well.
I use the forum to train my syntax and my vocabulary. lol. And I always expected for being corrected by someone but it never happens.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

*and I always expect to be corrected by someone but it never happens. :P

Asdrael

Quote from: pacopastor34 on June 14, 2016, 06:17:25 PMI use the forum to train my syntax and my vocabulary. lol. And I always expected for being corrected by someone but it never happens.
... always expected *to be* corrected...
Haha had to, sorry ;)
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on June 14, 2016, 06:20:13 PM
*and I always expect to be corrected by someone but it never happens. :P
:D :D
You are the hardest one to understand for me. But I like, it's a very big challenge and I think I learnt so much.

Edit: Brummie?

pacopastor34

Quote from: Asdrael on June 14, 2016, 06:21:39 PM
Quote from: pacopastor34 on June 14, 2016, 06:17:25 PMI use the forum to train my syntax and my vocabulary. lol. And I always expected for being corrected by someone but it never happens.
... always expected *to be* corrected...
Haha had to, sorry ;)

I put always expected to be corrected but my girlfriend told me that I should change that! I swear!  :-[ :-[