• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:02:43 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

BIKE MODEL - WISH LIST!

Started by BadStar, June 08, 2016, 08:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Modeling has begun! So far I'm loving it, knew I would..

But, does anyone have any reference pictures of a 2001 RM125 / 250? Looking for front back and top preferably, can't find anything :(

BadStar

I'm guessing with modeling you need the pics to be straight on from the angles you need correct?
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Pretty much, as little perspective as possible.

BadStar

I will try and browse the net for you..who knows maybe I can find something...

another option is to ask someone who has one to take pics.. like from a forum or a for sale add
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

pacopastor34

Dear Fat, that's the main problem in modeling some bikes, mainly older bikes.

Vortex_Damien

Here is a tip I learned from a old friend. Model in perspective viewport. Keep your ortho images for basic lining up but shaping the mesh do it in a perspective viewport.  Can't wait to see what you come up with everyone

pacopastor34

Quote from: Vortex_Damien on June 10, 2016, 01:42:24 AM
Here is a tip I learned from a old friend. Model in perspective viewport. Keep your ortho images for basic lining up but shaping the mesh do it in a perspective viewport.  Can't wait to see what you come up with everyone

Thanks. It would be amazing if you share some experience with bikes modeling. I don't say make videos, but a few tips like that would be amazing. You have improved your skills so much since your first models that I've seen in mxs forum. I remember reading you years ago in Upcoming models thread.

Vortex_Damien

i actually stream every once in awhile now so keep you eye out for that ;)

pacopastor34

Quote from: Vortex_Damien on June 10, 2016, 01:13:19 PM
i actually stream every once in awhile now so keep you eye out for that ;)

For sure mate, I'm one of your twitch followers. The TM shrouds video hep me a lot with polyflow. Thanks!!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Right.. let's say it's my first time properly using / learning Blender. I've used it before but only to follow a step by step tutorial and didn't really learn anything. So go easy on me.

2003 RM250 work in progress..

ChrisK

same for me @thefatcontroller

so how did u start now?