• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:29:43 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Setup not saving

Started by MxFelix, June 20, 2016, 11:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxFelix

If I'm editing my setup in the garage I want to save it. But if I click on save and hit done and riding a lap. The setup wasn't saved and I have to edit it again.
Is it a bug or can't I save my setup?

teeds

There are no game bugs to stop you saving a setup.
Does the "Current" drop down of setups in the Garage not show the setups you saved? Also have you had a look in your \Documents\Piboso\MXBikes\profiles\%your profile name%\setups\%trackname%\%bike%\ folder to see your setups files are saving in there?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

MxFelix

The drop down menu don't show my saved setups, but the saved setups are in my documents folder of mxbikes  :o

teeds

:o Indeed. The setups are bike and track specific, you're not saving one setup for a bike then changing bike or track and expecting to find the same setup are you?

You can "Copy" setups in MXBikes from one track to another but only setups for the same bike will show,  if you you try this do the setups show on the folder for the track you saved the setups in?

MxFelix

Quote from: teeds on June 20, 2016, 05:54:47 PM
:o Indeed. The setups are bike and track specific, you're not saving one setup for a bike then changing bike or track and expecting to find the same setup are you?

No, at the start I'm editing and saving my setup, then going to ride some laps and after this I'm returning to pits and trying to edit it again, but my saved setup isnt there anymore. Instead the default setup is applied.

teeds

Try making yourself a new profile, sounds like the game's confused as to where your setups folder is when reading.