• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:06:48 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike Suspencion

Started by Vilas, June 13, 2016, 12:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

Thx Bassit. This is what I suspected but at work and unable to really dig in to the issue.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vilas

I have another problem. The game is not working well. Sometimes the bikes don't show up in game. I need to restart the game to see them again. Any thoughts? Thanks

BadStar

It may be from opening the original "bikes" files and not creating your own folders.. not sure though honestly
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vilas

Quote from: BadStar on June 16, 2016, 05:48:24 PM
It may be from opening the original "bikes" files and not creating your own folders.. not sure though honestly

I think i found the issue from Aerial Skins don't show up in game. I don't have the 2016 KTM SXF Bike model. And i found it, but the link is dead. Do you have it? If yes, can you send it to my e-mail? This is the bike link so you can see the photo: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1115.0

Thanks for everything :)

bassit

Quote from: Vilas on June 16, 2016, 06:19:36 PM

I think i found the issue from Aerial Skins don't show up in game. I don't have the 2016 KTM SXF Bike model. And i found it, but the link is dead. Do you have it? If yes, can you send it to my e-mail? This is the bike link so you can see the photo: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1115.0

Those models (2016 kxf & sxf) are not being used in this game anymore and i doubt anyone will send you the bikes, most of us have deleted the bikes as we was asked for them to not be used in this game by the maker of the models. They were originally made for mxs and the modeller only wants them to be used in mxs.

Vilas

Quote from: bassit on June 16, 2016, 07:06:17 PM
Quote from: Vilas on June 16, 2016, 06:19:36 PM

Those models (2016 kxf & sxf) are not being used in this game anymore and i doubt anyone will send you the bikes, most of us have deleted the bikes as we was asked for them to not be used in this game by the maker of the models. They were originally made for mxs and the modeller only wants them to be used in mxs.

Ah... OK, then. I understand. No problem. That's why i couldn't find in game the skins. Thanks :)

Vilas

I just download Suzuki RMZ Bike and still the same suspension problem. I have that problem with all bikes but not skins from the bikes that come with the game. I still don't know why

Wedgewood

Try to uninstall the game and delete the MX bikes folder(except for license.ini) from your documents,  restart your PC using the "restart" setting instead of "shut down".  If it's a cache problem this should clear it up and allow you to reinstall without having the same problem. 

Vilas

Quote from: wedgewood on June 17, 2016, 06:49:47 PM
Try to uninstall the game and delete the MX bikes folder(except for license.ini) from your documents,  restart your PC using the "restart" setting instead of "shut down".  If it's a cache problem this should clear it up and allow you to reinstall without having the same problem.

Hello! Thanks for your advice, but i did what you said but with no success  :(

BadStar

I wonder if you happen to be putting skins on the wrong bikes?? just curious, never know
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vilas

Quote from: BadStar on June 18, 2016, 01:40:50 AM
I wonder if you happen to be putting skins on the wrong bikes?? just curious, never know

No... The skins are on the right bikes. If they weren't on the right bikes they wouldn't show up, right? My problem are the bikes not skins. An example: i install 2016 Husqvarna 250FC into bikes>250xf>paints and the bike show up in game, but with a part of the suspension erased. I don't know what i am doing wrong

𝖙𝖋𝖈

That's because the folder 'paints' is for, well paints..

Bikes just go in the 'bikes' folder, and paints go in the relevant bikes 'paints' folder.

Instead of putting the husky in -  bikes > 250xf > paints

put it in - mx bikes > bikes

Vilas

Quote from: TheFatController on June 18, 2016, 11:55:40 AM
That's because the folder 'paints' is for, well paints..

Bikes just go in the 'bikes' folder, and paints go in the relevant bikes 'paints' folder.

Instead of putting the husky in -  bikes > 250xf > paints

put it in - mx bikes > bikes

Thanks for your help :D Now it works :D