• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:03:02 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Custom Sounds?

Started by KRDJMTC, October 08, 2016, 12:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I.e very difficult ;D

Even worse with two stroke. As a two stroke pings and pops, these pings and pops don't change pitch nearly as much as the engine note, however they do increase in speed and blend in to the engine note.

I dare someone to try and re-create this ;D

The easiest way would probably be to.. Hmm.. Oh wait there is no easy way :(

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on October 11, 2016, 01:16:11 PM
I.e very difficult ;D

Even worse with two stroke. As a two stroke pings and pops, these pings and pops don't change pitch nearly as much as the engine note, however they do increase in speed and blend in to the engine note.

I dare someone to try and re-create this ;D

The easiest way would probably be to.. Hmm.. Oh wait there is no easy way :(

Challenge accepted

BadStar

I can understand why Rainbow Studio's would pack the audio instead of multiple files...because they are the only one's who have gotten close to a real 2-stroke sound I guess and they want to keep it that way..

I honestly like Piboso bike sounds...but obviously neither 2/4 stroke sound real and that is the same across 99% of all mx games. I know ill be donating if someone solves the key to the universe!! ( i mean bike sounds)
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

HornetMaX

Step #1: you need good samples. Bike on a dyno, more than decent mic(s), some recording software (no, the Windoes audio recorder won't do) and somebody with an understanding of audio processing and decent ears. That would do for a start :)

KRDJMTC

I think I might be on to something...
Can I make it work...
Regards,
KRDJMTC

KRDJMTC

So,
I figured out how to control the pitch of the MX Unleashed sounds, so now the "sound" right.  But the problem is that, in MX Unleashed, you don't change gears.  When you put those sounds into MXB and you change gears, it sounds... silly.

I'm gonna keep going just because it's fun though.
Regards,
KRDJMTC