• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:03:37 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Few questio

Started by evocatus1337, July 28, 2016, 08:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evocatus1337

hey guys,i think im going to buy the game,and i have a few questions.
1.If i buy the game now,i will have it after the beta?
2.Is there any multiplayer mode to play with my friend?
3. If yes can we do like Free play mode and ride around the map?
4. Can we play multiplayer with mods?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hey evo,

1. yes
2. yes
3. not yet
4. yes

:)

evocatus1337

Thanks for fast answering :) But it will be able to play free mode? And can we play multiplayer on demo right now to test the game? What are the differences between demo and full version?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

you can't play online unless you own a key, and you might be able to play free roam in an upcoming beta but it's not confirmed.

evocatus1337

The key is 29 euro ye?

evocatus1337

Another question,so i can install for example Honda CR mod and supermoto map and play with them with my friends online?
And one more xD Theres no way to just pick unlimited laps or time and ride around the supermoto map with my friend,do a couple of wheelies and shit you know?

BadStar

You can set the online session with your friend and play around all you want.. all you have to do is reset "practice" after the practise ends or you will be entered into a race with your friend.. pretty easy.

so yea, hang out, do wheelies!  I have an unfinished map but it works pretty good as a "free ride" map.    The reason you can't officially free-ride is when you fall you get returned to the track in the map and a few other things..but this may help with your concerns :) watch vid

https://www.youtube.com/v/D3tTEUQq7Bc
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime