• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:31:27 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Crashs and impossible to reset track deformation.

Started by Asdrael, August 10, 2016, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

August 10, 2016, 07:06:58 PM Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:51:16 PM by Asdrael
I'm currently experimenting with a rather complex track (5 material layers, 10 texture layers, 4097 heightmap and 2049 texture masks). My PC can handle it fine but it makes the game crash more frequently than usual. It appears to be linked to deformation (I have run more than 20 laps with the deformation on.). I am crashing often when trying to trigger the replay, and when reseting the track deformation in game I have to wait a lot (several minutes) for it to do anything. Once I get a fresh track and go, I crash half a lap in.

Is there any bug report generated I should send?

- Edit: it's not even a crash with an error message, it is straight out kicking me out of the game. Also, when I go back in after a "failed" track reset attempt, the track is back to its rutted version.

- Edit 2: "fixed" by hitting track reset, going for a walk, then going back to menus to reload the track.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Borke

Asdrael

1. Start your game and the track.

2. Stay in the pits (don't drive off, just stay in the spawn menu) and hit "Track Reset" a couple of times.

3. Don't touch anything and go have a coffee, take a walk whatever. Let the game do its thing a few minutes at least.

4. Exit the track and then the game. At that stage, you still haven't ridden at all.

5. Start everything again. The track should be 100% reset now and clean.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Borke

I dont want to look retarded, but i cant find option ''Track Reset'' thing.

𝖙𝖋𝖈