• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:44:56 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

How to whip ?

Started by zer0sec, September 01, 2016, 11:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zer0sec

anyone give any help on how to whip on bikes? on mx simulator you just press the turn key and it whips but on this game you just fall over

BadStar

September 02, 2016, 12:37:14 AM #1 Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 12:51:29 AM by BadStar
Sounds like your using keyboard...so Im not sure I can help..but

360 type controller (gamepad)

Basics:

Push "lean" one direction as you go up and off face of ramp and then push the "rider lean L/R" in the opposite to get the rear kicked out.

So for me, to throw my tail out to the left, I push right ----> on my left joy stick up the ramp and then <------left on my right joy to whip the tail out.. 

maybe that will help a little..?!

btw, this is not in detail and only the start of the whip but will help get ya goin

Edit: maybe to be more clear.    (lean & rider lean)

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

zer0sec

haha thanks guys i sent the controls :D it's hard as hell

BadStar

Once you "get it" the whips become very realistic imo.. took me a while but now its sweet!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

loinen

if you saw the videos in this topic http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1271.0
then all you need is practice. actually i found whipping in MXB easier than in MXS, started doing this well without falling after 3-4 days of practice, but i use gamepad and strongly recommend you to buy one (if you really use keyboard). after some training you will find it's much more enjoyable for sure. good pads i've tested: logitech F310, F710, XBOX360 for PC (but i don't like its very soft triggers and ergonomics), F310 should be the cheapest of three but it's wired. ofc it's not required to stick to this list of devices, you can try to find something similar.