• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:54 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mx bikes keeps crashing

Started by Borke, September 07, 2016, 01:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borke

Hello,
So i love this game but, game keeps crashing with simple error message "MX BIKES has stopped working" and every time after that crash my pc sound glitches and the I have to restart my pc. I have installed some tracks, helmet, and skins.
I also tried do a clean install but didnt work.
Before was like 10-20 min of playing then crashes , now its like i jump to the game and it crashes after half of the lap...
Any idea what could cause it ?
Thank you.

Asdrael

I have experienced something similar when running tracks with deformation on at "an advanced stage", around 30+ laps in. If you notice it crashes more often on tracks with heavy deformation, you need to reset the track in the pits (and give it a minute or two, then exit the track and restart it to make sure it "sticks").

Other than the wierd random error, it has been pretty stable when offline here.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Borke

Okay I will try that, but what about that sound glitch ? Turn the volume up at the end. It fixes only when i restart my pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIK0aQ4N8AA&feature=youtu.be

Asdrael

Might be a driver not coping with the game crashing. Updating or reinstaling your sound drivers might help.

Other than that, I can't really help more sorry :/
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Borke

Oh well waiting a little bit before entering track seems helped. Thanks you.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You can turn deformation off completely, might be worth a try.

If you plan on racing online then deformation is disabled for that so it's also better to practice. You can find out how in the documentation section of the forum.

Borke

turned deformation off still keeps crashing...  :'(

Borke

Iam so tired of this error ... ;(

teeds

Do you get the same error while using stock tracks, bikes and paints? Does your windows event log provide any further info about the crash?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Borke

So I was spinning laps on new track JS7 Compound with realistic weather off, without any problem and then I turned on and after couple laps game crashed

𝖙𝖋𝖈

That's interesting. I always choose mine so can't comment, but if you genuinely think it's a bug report it in the 'bug reports' section.