• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:33:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Farm14 v0.1

Started by FatmuppeT_#10, April 21, 2021, 10:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spun

Quote from: OttoRocket76 on May 02, 2021, 07:25:21 PMWhy no change to the gate number? track creators need to make tracks with 40man gates/pits. This track is fire. why wouldn't you want more poeple on it?
He answered this question during one of Skooty's streams. He said there is no room for a 40 man gate. I believe it's because the track somewhat wraps around the start so space is limited. 

FatmuppeT_#10

Quote from: OttoRocket76 on May 02, 2021, 07:25:21 PMWhy no change to the gate number? track creators need to make tracks with 40man gates/pits. This track is fire. why wouldn't you want more poeple on it?

There is no room for 40 it wont work, and I don't want to do double rows either. I'm glad you like the track and can appreciate your feedback, but we track creators can do what we want with our creations. I'm guessing nobody would of made the track if I didn't, so just be happy this 24 gate version exists. If someone does make another version maybe it will be way better and have a 50 gate lag fest.. Anyways not mad or trying to be a jerk to you........ just tired of hearing about the whole 40 gate thing.

OttoRocket76

Wish you'd add gates to make it big 40man lobbies. the track is fun enough to get a monster lobby like that

PizzaChet

Quote from: FatmuppeT_#10 on May 04, 2021, 12:21:57 AM
Quote from: OttoRocket76 on May 02, 2021, 07:25:21 PM...track creators need to make tracks with 40man gates/pits.

There is no room for 40 it wont work, and I don't want to do double rows either. ... not mad or trying to be a jerk to you........ just tired of hearing about the whole 40 gate thing.

Quote from: OttoRocket76 on May 19, 2021, 05:25:52 PMWish you'd add gates to make it big 40man lobbies. the track is fun enough to get a monster lobby like that
You aren't too bright now, are you? Can you see? Can you read at all, or did you cut and paste?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.