Author Topic: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael  (Read 10491 times)

тғc

  • Hero Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2684
    • View Profile
    • TFC's YouTube
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2016, 09:10:32 AM »
Same here Sandy.. Although if you cut in, ease off the throttle as you go up the launch, land at the very top of the landing ramp and lean back while braking you can shave some time there nicely, just can't do it every lap!
Last Project Red Bud Replica

Current Project Unadilla Replica

Next Project Unknown

Buy Me a Beer

Sandbiter

  • Hero Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1204
    • View Profile
    • RK Web development
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2016, 10:21:19 AM »
Same here Sandy.. Although if you cut in, ease off the throttle as you go up the launch, land at the very top of the landing ramp and lean back while braking you can shave some time there nicely, just can't do it every lap!
Hm alright. What brake do you use? I'm using my front brake 90% of the time. The other 10% i use front and rear.

тғc

  • Hero Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2684
    • View Profile
    • TFC's YouTube
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2016, 10:39:52 AM »
Both on one trigger.. Front brake heavily dampened so when I slam them on the front doesn't lock up.
Last Project Red Bud Replica

Current Project Unadilla Replica

Next Project Unknown

Buy Me a Beer

StoneRider

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 586
  • Aerial Racing Team
    • View Profile
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2016, 10:50:09 AM »
EPIC Geo !! :D can't wait to raaaaace !!!!!

Sandbiter

  • Hero Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1204
    • View Profile
    • RK Web development
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2016, 01:13:02 PM »
Both on one trigger.. Front brake heavily dampened so when I slam them on the front doesn't lock up.
Okay thanks! :) I think I'll just stick with the setup I have for now. We'll see how it goes in the race!

StoneRider

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 586
  • Aerial Racing Team
    • View Profile
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2016, 01:34:18 PM »
btw.. for me, you're cutting the first turn and the sand one before the big double. You use the burm in the grass but this is a sandy flat turn...  And in the whoops too ! don't do it in the race man ! that's not cool :(
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 01:41:16 PM by StoneRider »

Asdrael

  • OEM Nerd
  • Hero Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 963
    • View Profile
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2016, 04:32:03 PM »
After testing a bit, I'm happy to see that the National and both SX are perfectly ridable with b5 physics on a stock MSM250F. Pfiu, didn't want to redo everything :p
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM pack for Beta7

Asdrael

  • OEM Nerd
  • Hero Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 963
    • View Profile
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2016, 10:45:49 PM »
Currently running on a GTX server, DL the track in the OP to see it in the server list.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM pack for Beta7

cl00b

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2017, 12:26:07 PM »
Hi

Can anyone tell me the track id`s for setting up a server with these maps ??

greets cl00b

teeds

  • Hero Member
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 775
    • View Profile
Re: JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2017, 12:39:56 PM »
As with all tracks, just look in your tracks folder and use the name on the folders to set that track in a server ini file. To set a different track layout look in a track folder to see the different layouts available (you'll see sub folders with layout names) and set one of those in the "track_layout =" in the ini.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:41:47 PM by teeds »
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba