• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:53:49 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, September 08, 2016, 12:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks for the feedback all  :D

Gdub, damn you have the same 'spooky ghost' in your house too?  ;D

EdouardB, thanks man! Thanks for testing, also glad it turned out as well as it did!

Stone, thanks man :) it was a real 'how far do we take this' with the national, but we're both happy with how it turned out. Once you start to really push it you begin to notice just where you have to be smart to make up time and it does get harder, but the most important thing is that it's fun to ride :)

StoneRider

Quote from: TheFatController on September 09, 2016, 12:05:54 PM
but the most important thing is that it's fun to ride :)

Agreed ! and you both just did this perfectly good job and thanks again guys :)

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

stevo

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks all, and although I can't play until tomorrow night it's great to see that every time I've checked the servers page people have been online riding it!

Asdrael

Yes, nice to see the feedback and activity. We had a good session this afternoon already :)
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

Someone on YouTube  (Marcus Beasley) is making MXB videos somewhat regularly. I subbed to his channel to encourage him, and he's got a "first impression" video up on the Compound.

https://www.youtube.com/v/weVqisdNetw

I also posted a warm up lap on SXNorth in the Media section, shamelessly cross posting here:

https://www.youtube.com/v/EhZMXTChR_E
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Wedgewood

This is absolutely amazing.  I like everything about this map and hopefully by having more than one track it will gather a bit more online presence.  Thanks to everyone who was involved in making this,  your hard work and dedication are a credit to the game.  Adding content like this not only keeps this forum alive but also will help entice new players to give it a try.  Keep up the good work.

Asdrael

Thanks for the nice feedback :)

It seems we are getting quite a few people on every night now including new faces. Just had a nice session in right now with Stonerider, EdouardB, teeds and Damien. Bit of SXN, bit of National.

Everyone is waiting for each other (at least on the national ;) ) and it's been a blast. It looks too friendly though, I ll start posting hotlaps videos to get people into competition more !

- netcode, collision and deformation rant -
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

BadStar

Too Friendly?? You and the rest of the crew got nothing on my bubbaish scrub  >:(
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Asdrael

Logged on to record a hotlap, ended up racing 6 ppl. What the hell  ;D
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

SXN, SXS and National loop now registered.m (had forgotten to do it). MSM hotlaps should now show.

Not registering the Free Practice version.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

GDUBMX

I saw laptimes posted somewhere for the national track but I can't find the post however..  I'm shocked how quick you guys are.  I can hit a 2.33 on the loop without crashing.. Where I'm losing up to 10 secs is beyond me haha
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Asdrael

Quote from: gdubmx on September 24, 2016, 11:06:11 AM
I saw laptimes posted somewhere for the national track but I can't find the post however..  I'm shocked how quick you guys are.  I can hit a 2.33 on the loop without crashing.. Where I'm losing up to 10 secs is beyond me haha

It's in the number signup therad in the GTXW subforums.

90% sure you are taking the outside line on the scrub!turns mounds and before the double / long double line. VERY inside is where it's at ;)
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord