• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:19:11 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, September 08, 2016, 12:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Yeah that's the worrying part..  I am taking insides just not the sand rut corner hahahah...  I'm in for a spanking!  Good thing is I'm consistent hopefully you balls out young guys will crash and leave old guys like me, geo and fats to battle it out at the front.  It's gonna be so fun  no matter what anyway :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

Quote from: geofanatec on October 09, 2016, 11:53:13 PM
It is possible to get in fence of the house.....just fyi

Takes a lot though.

I got in and so did sandbiter :)
Was pretty fun to do! haha

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Lol, it wouldn't be the same unless you could do these things :D

I remember getting out the fencing on the practice track!

Ruubs

October 10, 2016, 12:56:22 PM #33 Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:12:55 PM by Sandbiter
I'm sort of bored atm. Exporting Southwick probably for the last time. Now I'm trying to find where I can get out of the tracks. I found another spot on JS7 compound to get to the house and I managed to get out of the forest track. I don't think it's possible to get out of the practice track anymore though. I'm curious how you did it Fats.

EDIT--
Found another on JS7 compound.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

There were a few spots but I haven't tried since beta 2.. You could get out half way round somewhere if I remember, might have to have a go later!

Ruubs

October 10, 2016, 02:21:09 PM #35 Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 02:28:50 PM by Sandbiter
The practice track seems to have very tall fence collisions. The collisions are taller than the actual fence.

Got another spot ;D

I hope Geo will come online soon. I'm eager to tell him where haha

Ruubs

Quote from: geofanatec on October 10, 2016, 02:34:28 PM
Haha.... Work now man.
What about later today? Southwick might be out later today too, so you have to put it on one of your servers haha :)

Ruubs

Quote from: geofanatec on October 10, 2016, 02:55:17 PM
Ya, but I can do that from work :)
Great! You can update the bike pack as well? Damien released his suzuki, but his old released one is still on the server which gives me a bike mismatch.

Quote from: geofanatec on October 10, 2016, 02:55:17 PM
Usually on about 11 - 1 pm UTC
That's a little late for me today. I've got school tomorrow and at 11pm UTC (1am CET) I'm probably sleeping.

Asdrael

Next time we tackle a compound we'll have to put some easter eggs in then and have some kind of contest linked to it. Such as, first one to find it gets his name hidden somewhere on the next track release or something, since you guys seem to be on a mission to break tracks and objects :p
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sounds like a plan Asdrael. I mean who knows.. Maybe I put an easter egg in the stewart compound somewhere :D

No no.. I didn't...

Or did I? ;D

Ruubs

Quote from: TheFatController on October 10, 2016, 05:28:12 PM
Sounds like a plan Asdrael. I mean who knows.. Maybe I put an easter egg in the stewart compound somewhere :D

No no.. I didn't...

Or did I? ;D
hmm
Haven't found any yet. I'll be online later. I'll find something.

Would've been awesome if you had a picture of stewart in his house haha

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hey I never said there was an easter egg anywhere.. But I do like the fact you guys are exploring ;)

Ruubs

I'm determined to find something. I don't care if there is anything or not. haha

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

Sick Geo! Awesome riding. I don't understand how people get through that double and turn before the whoops.. I always mess up there if I don't go to the outside...