• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Wanted: streamer/recorder to record 2016 Gtx Pro 250 Nationals

Started by GDUBMX, September 22, 2016, 08:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: gdubmx on September 23, 2016, 09:54:38 AM
That's weird Max because I was using the track map and standings feature last night with your latest plug in?
Oh OK, maybe it was the other way around then: map and standings already available (in replays/spectating I mean) and the Speed widget was not.

The Speed widget will  be able to show speed, gear, throttle and brake of the bike you're on (or the bike you're spectating/watching)so in principle it could be made look like what you usually see on TV (at least, in motogp, for mx I'm not sure it's relevant).

philiaN

GDUBMX

Bump.  We could really do with some help with this.  Anyone interested? Would be doing a huge favour,  plus you get paid via PayPal.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

matty0l215

Speak to DoubleDragonCC on the GP Bikes forum. He might be able to help :)

doubledragoncc

I am busy as shit but will try and help.

Give me a day to get my head into it and should be no problem.

DD

GDUBMX

Thank you DD,  really appreciate it.! it doesn't have to be live mate.  We can edit it to perhaps add commentary for a laugh.  It's an 8 races series  here are the details and dates

Round 1 - JS7 Compound - National Loop: October 15th; 8 Laps - 40 Max Gates
Round 2 - Maryland: October 22nd; 10 Laps - 20 Max Gates
Round 3 - Paleta: October 29th; 12 Laps - 24 Max Gates
Round 4 - Archview (dependent on Southwick release): November 12th; 8 Laps - 20 Max Gates
Round 5 - TNMX: November 19th; 15 Laps - 28 Max Gates
Round 6 - Glen Helen: December 3rd; 8 Laps - 42 Max Gates
Round 7 - MXBC Compound: December 10th; 10 Laps - 25 Max Gates
Round 8 - Winchester: December 17th; 10 Laps - 40 Max Gates

If you need help with track downloads, bike downloads,  gear downloads then maybe geo can put together a giant pack with all the bits you need mate.   

Midbeck

If there is any possiblity to get a hold of the demo files after the races i would love to do something :)
#DirtyEuro

doubledragoncc

I will defo need all tracks and bikes and paints as I got very little as I am busy with my controllers and GPB so any help will be great. I will have to check dates as I have a lot of hospital appointments. I need time of day too for UK?

I will try my best and would rather do live and commentate.

DD

GDUBMX

Sounds awesome DD.  Really appreciate it mate.  We shall fix up a pack for you tonight and teams will add their skin packs over the next 2 weeks (hopefully)  if they don't then they will have the generic stuff.  Are you on steam at all mate?  Could do with chatting in private to iron out a few things.  Cheers mate.

Asdrael

Your only challenge is to avoid the space-theme vocabulary.

No "this guy just skyrocketted after a core.exe".
No "and we have a lift off!"
No "and it looks like he's coming back to earth side ways... hah no that's he netcode".

Good luck.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

doubledragoncc

I run 3 GPBOC servers and a teamspeak server you can contact me on

Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password yougetin

All servers run between 10AM and Midnight UK time.

DD

GDUBMX

Thanks DD,  I shall compile a pack for you tonight so you can start getting used to the tracks and stuff mate. 

doubledragoncc

8PM Saturdays!!!! Thats beer drinkin time lol. Not a problem as far as I can think.

I will make an overview for the stream advertising EKS and MXB too.

Heres a few live streams from GPBOC racing to give you an idea how I do it. I will need to sign on for online racing and et used to MXB style races.

https://www.youtube.com/v/K_MX4ntFIbU

https://www.youtube.com/v/-3L08lkskaI

I now have a new BM8000 Mic and C920 webcam so will be better audio and pic in pic. If you can arrange any boxes for EKS to have behind me would be good to advertise them too. Will do my best for you guys but it takes time to learn riders names and to know who is who.

DD