• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:18:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Wont let Me use Custom gear

Started by P0isn, October 10, 2016, 04:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P0isn

I am Able to use custom bikes and tracks but i cant use gear ie; jersey,helmet,gloves,boots

P0isn

ive followed what to do in those docs but it still isnt working and i cant find out how to post picture to show if im doing it wrong or right

BadStar

October 11, 2016, 12:48:41 AM #2 Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:56:22 AM by BadStar
Use the "snip-it" tool you have in windows to take the pic of your folders etc.. to load to forum, try photobucket or  postimg.org

Chances are you are its the folder structure out of place and/or maybe you have a boot or glove paint in the rider section of the folder(or vice versa) and its throwing it off.

Referring to the above link -

bikes
   350xf
      paints
rider
   paints
   boots
   gloves
   helmets
         paints

Every word you see above this sentence is a folder.  EX: If I were to double click the "rider" folder, I would then see 4 other folders (paints/boots/gloves/helmets).. and if I then opened "helmets", I would see a folder called "default" and open that and see "paints".     

After making these folders, drag and drop the .pnt file into the correct folder.

rider
   paints     <----this is shirt/paintsOfchoice.pnt (all one .pnt)
   boots      <----BootOfChoice.pnt
   gloves     <----GlovesOfChoice.pnt
   helmets
         paints      <--- helmetOfchoice.pnt (for the default helmet)

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

P0isn

October 11, 2016, 02:51:42 AM #3 Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 02:54:58 AM by P0isn
Quote from: BadStar on October 11, 2016, 12:48:41 AM
Use the "snip-it" tool you have in windows to take the pic of your folders etc.. to load to forum, try photobucket or  postimg.org

Chances are you are its the folder structure out of place and/or maybe you have a boot or glove paint in the rider section of the folder(or vice versa) and its throwing it off.

Referring to the above link -

bikes
   350xf
      paints
rider
   paints
   boots
   gloves
   helmets
         paints

Every word you see above this sentence is a folder.  EX: If I were to double click the "rider" folder, I would then see 4 other folders (paints/boots/gloves/helmets).. and if I then opened "helmets", I would see a folder called "default" and open that and see "paints".     

After making these folders, drag and drop the .pnt file into the correct folder.

rider
   paints     <----this is shirt/paintsOfchoice.pnt (all one .pnt)
   boots      <----BootOfChoice.pnt
   gloves     <----GlovesOfChoice.pnt
   helmets
         paints      <--- helmetOfchoice.pnt (for the default helmet)

ok im able to use my own gear and helmet skin now but if you could tell me how to use a new helmet model for example the fox v4 it would be greatly appreciated

BadStar

The helmet of choice would be a new folder inside the helmets folder, next to default.

helmets
     helmetOfchoice   <-------folder
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime