• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:26:35 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Suzuki RM 250 2t V1

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, October 11, 2016, 07:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

October 11, 2016, 07:06:25 PM Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:11:41 PM by TheFatController
Here is V1 of the RM 250!

First off, I owe a huge thank you to Vortex Damien, RC4187, Geofanatec, H106FRP and Pacopastor34. Without your help guys I never would have got passed the basics of Blender, let alone learning how to import my bike into MXB!

Currently it's a basic 2003 (ish) RM 250, no extras. I spent a lot of time getting the scaling, shape, and in game geometry as perfect as possible, although it was very hard to get certain reference pictures so while it's a replica, it is probably inaccurate in a few minor places. Personally I think it rides and whips well, works good for SX and is just generally very fun for some wide open 2 stroke action!

I've put literally hundreds of hours into this project, it's probably not going to be the most popular bike but I made it because it's one of my all time favorite bikes and MXB for me wouldn't be complete without it. I hope you guys get some fun out of it too.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j500j4aa54y6jtx/rm250.zip

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

rc4187

Can always expect quality work from you. Great job!

Ruubs

Looking good and is fun to ride so far! Thanks Fats.

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

pacopastor34

Very very nice. I hope my 2stroke sound mission won't fail.

philiaN

October 11, 2016, 08:14:35 PM #6 Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:17:59 PM by philiaN
strange, i can't see/select the bike :/

oh, ok its in MX1 :)

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

Soo.. this is about how I felt when I noticed this older 2-stroke rm was released..

start at @6:47

https://www.youtube.com/v/bv5z99Vgd_0

(although i recommend this entire video..its amazing!)
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Lol awesome BadStar. Well we have a few 250 2 strokes now right? Maybe we should organise a fun race. I want a smokey track!

BadStar

Just want to say, Thanks again!

I ride this every time I am not in a mx2 mood and its awesome!!    Paleta v2 and this bike is Nirvana... especially with Nirvana's on in the background  8)

To poke the bear a little (for fun really)

You are so close to having a drz model its crazy.. the drz(sm)has basically this frame and it has RM suspension (unlike the S/E models). DRZsm's are obviously not "baddazz" bikes but in the real world they are highly popular and could help piboso bring in some more folks. (my drz skin on the msm actually created some sales(tiny I am sure)when I posted it on drzsm forums)

-put msm 4 stroke engine ( is that impossible?)
-add stock headlight or preferably trail tech x2 style
-tail light? "EDGE 2" is tiny and wouldn't require a ton of work (lol, coming from someone who knows nothing of modeling)

Done, first true all terrain/dual sport bike in-game     :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Just poking a little, Love this bike though man!!!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Can you post a pic of one? All the ones I've seen have entirely different plastics.

BadStar

I am more or less just dreaming because they are similar..but yea man, plenty different and may not be worth an effort honestly.. 

(this one has low pro seat, so ignore) a couple minor plastic differences.

Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

And honestly, it's no big deal.

I was more on the thank you note for the sweet ride!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sorry dude I didn't aknowledge that, at work, had to be quick.. No problem glad you like it!

There is however a big glaring problem with the drz..

It's a 4 stroke!!