• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:38:51 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Suzuki RM 250 2t V1

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, October 11, 2016, 07:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

Change the spoke nipples color or I m not touching it  ;D
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Mace-x

Looks so freaking awesome!
Congratulations fats  :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks guys.. Nearly done :)

Yup, Orange spokes.. It's a shame you can't assign a different wheel texture to 'base'. I'm not exporting a PNT every time I want to see my latest changes in game though. Wait.. Can you?

Asdrael

You can, albeit indirectly.

1.Create a new paint with only wheels Inside.

2. In the .ini file of the bike, make the default paint point at the newly created one with only wheel Inside.

You'll have the base paint of the bike use your "built-in" bike skin + your set of custom wheels.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Genius.. Thanks :).. It bugs me too ;)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Working on a few skins to be included in release just for fun  8) sometimes you need a break from all those damn vertices lol..

GDUBMX

I didn't know you kids could use gimp.. That's fucking horrible ahhhhhhhhh
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

GDUBMX

Damn, never saw that. But man, that is an ugly bike.. Sorry fats..
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Each to their own.. At least I can hope to include something everyone will like ;)

Mace-x

I like it!  ;D
In fact, a supermoto version of that would look awesome!
Does the purple colour fades into blue?
Cool retro bike

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'm not sure what you mean about the blue mace, but thanks ;).. H106FRP is looking to take the model after I've finished updating it to make a supermoto version for GPB.. I assume it's interchangable with MXB.

conceptgraffmxs

I can create a customized public skin for the release if you want :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks for the offer but I was only going to make a couple and quite enjoy skinning. I'd like to make the model and paints as just my own work. After it's out though I'll be releasing templates. :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

OK, 125 and 250 models officially handed over to Asdrael for the OEM treatment :D Plastics template done, normal map finished. Just a couple of paints to do and once Asdrael is done it should be ready for V2.